What the Fack we gonna do?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loki-oh-yes.gif

to answer the thread question, the only thing we can do sit back and hope little doctor evil blindly stumbles across a decent manager to get us out of this cluster fuck

then watch as he undermines him and then fires him in a season or 2 :lennon:

Moyes won nothing with Everton during his 11 years or so there. That's even worse than ENIC's record, and is poor for a 'traditional big club'. Just as we are having one of the worst trophy(less) runs in our entire history, so are Everton.

I thought Utd made a mistake in hiring him, and so it looks like proving. It completely baffled me that one of the biggest clubs in the world appointed a manager that's won less than Laudrup managed in his first season with Swansea City, or Ramos managed in his first season with us.

I can only assume it was a 'Scottish thing' with Fergie. But it's all gan a wee bit bit wobbly the noo.

Last edited:
The solution is simple. Levy will turn to the man who repeatedly sliced us open, strung us out, and played with our guts in a show of tactical genius and team togetherness, the man who repeatedly identified the strengths within his team and the weaknesses in ours and successfully dicked us 1 - 5 at home (on aggregate). Yes, he'll turn to big fat Sammy (Allardyce).

Fat Sam will then lose his first game, and win the next one 7 - 0. We'll all be up and at 'em only to watch as Big Fat suffers a heart attack which ends his career.

#spursy

Last edited:
Is it too late to bring AVB back?

Maybe the board just needed a few days to mull it over and unlock their knees from the jerk'd position. Despite the drop in recent form, we had a great thing going and a manager that we could sell to potential signings: "Look at what we are doing here at White Hart Line, we are amassing young and amazing talent...progressing with a young manager with an inherent gift...you can grow with them, advance with them, and play for glory."

....Now we have Sherwood and are likely to lose some of our key players.

Seriously though, I think we should exercise our loan clause with Dempsey and bring him back in the squad...with him..we know what we are getting and if its 0-0 at home in the 65th minute there is no doubt in my mind that he will come out and add energy and a scrappy goal. (a scrappy goal, to me, is better than hoping for a pk)

Last edited:
A

I just thought I'd bring a very simple approach to our ever confusing and fustrating situation! Newcastle even look more sane than us at the moment - Frank De Boer now bookies favourite my crusade starting 3 days ago hopefully will pay off

Ajax are currenty 2nd in the Dutch league behind Vitesse and out of the CL at the first hurdle. I'm not sure why De Boer is the right man on that evidence? Admitedly I don't watch Dutch football.
He's won the Eredivisie the last three seasons so being a few points behind top this time around doesn't make much of a difference. Also, in the CL they beat Barca and took AC Milan down to the wire for a spot in the knockouts

If it was up to me i would apoint Hoddle as caretaker manager till the end of the season. He is the one man that would get us playing free flowing exciting football that we all want to see.
The board can then take their time in finding the right manager for Tottenham, who that may be i just don't know but we need time to find the right man.
Personally i like the job Antonio Conte has done at Juventus, often facing teams that park the bus yet they nearly always manage to get behind them and score goals.
I just hope that Spurs take their time over this appointment.

Back
Top Bottom