What the Fack we gonna do?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CAW CAW MOTHA FUCKAS!!!

Manchester-United-v-Tottenham-Clint-Dempsey-c_2836481.jpg

Thanks everyone...hit 1,000.

Is it too late to bring AVB back?

Maybe the board just needed a few days to mull it over and unlock their knees from the jerk'd position. Despite the drop in recent form, we had a great thing going and a manager that we could sell to potential signings: "Look at what we are doing here at White Hart Line, we are amassing young and amazing talent...progressing with a young manager with an inherent gift...you can grow with them, advance with them, and play for glory."

....Now we have Sherwood and are likely to lose some of our key players.

Seriously though, I think we should exercise our loan clause with Dempsey and bring him back in the squad...with him..we know what we are getting and if its 0-0 at home in the 65th minute there is no doubt in my mind that he will come out and add energy and a scrappy goal. (a scrappy goal, to me, is better than hoping for a pk)

fuck off, dempsey is fuckn shite

the last fuckn thing we need is to bring that talentless twat back

yeah - but you know he will get it right in the end.

Moyes will get it right at Utd?
Honestly I do doubt that. I said he was the wrong choice when they appointed him, when they signed him and I still stand by that. I just dont think he has it in him.

At best he will have the grind teams into the dirt like he did at Everton, but a bit more successfully given the budget...

I said this the other day and it will come to fruition as im rarely wrong.

We will lose to the scum have a poor Xmas and the clamour will be for a new manager. Levy will get in someone who will also struggle and we may hit a career high of having 4 managers in a year.

Yay! Go the lilywhite cockerals!

Is it too late to bring AVB back?

Maybe the board just needed a few days to mull it over and unlock their knees from the jerk'd position. Despite the drop in recent form, we had a great thing going and a manager that we could sell to potential signings: "Look at what we are doing here at White Hart Line, we are amassing young and amazing talent...progressing with a young manager with an inherent gift...you can grow with them, advance with them, and play for glory."

....Now we have Sherwood and are likely to lose some of our key players.

Seriously though, I think we should exercise our loan clause with Dempsey and bring him back in the squad...with him..we know what we are getting and if its 0-0 at home in the 65th minute there is no doubt in my mind that he will come out and add energy and a scrappy goal. (a scrappy goal, to me, is better than hoping for a pk)
are you unwell?
There are counselling programmes that you can move into, and seeking psychiatric help doesn't carry the stigma that it once did..........

I said this the other day and it will come to fruition as im rarely wrong.

We will lose to the scum have a poor Xmas and the clamour will be for a new manager. Levy will get in someone who will also struggle and we may hit a career high of having 4 managers in a year.

Yay! Go the lilywhite cockerals!

Setting records at least.

I am all for it.

Moyes will get it right at Utd?
Honestly I do doubt that. I said he was the wrong choice when they appointed him, when they signed him and I still stand by that. I just dont think he has it in him.

At best he will have the grind teams into the dirt like he did at Everton, but a bit more successfully given the budget...
I think he will end up producing a team as uninteresting but as effective as the old George Graham teams at the arse. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up winning the league, if they don't employ Levy's itchy trigger finger.

I think he will end up producing a team as uninteresting but as effective as the old George Graham teams at the arse. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up winning the league, if they don't employ Levy's itchy trigger finger.

They gave him a 6 year deal, apparently they are in for the long haul.
I wouldnt be surprised at all if he put together a Graham MKII team, but Id be astonished if he won the league with it.
In his career so far he has bottled every big game, and the likes of City and Chelsea are simply much better than a GGMKII best 11.

Back
Top Bottom