What the Fack we gonna do?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a fan in the slightest, neve rated him and genuinely dont think he is very good at all.

I think in our current predicament he's about the best we could hope for unless we go the lower league rout which again is a big gamble. Mancini aint ideal but he's not shit and has plenty of experience to get us out of our current shithole and moving forward again. He'd be infinitely better than going the Sherwood or Hoddle rout.

Was thinking more...
Massive-Joint-MastahRolla.png
pd996536.jpg

No not quite. You seem to be laying your opinion onto mine-again.

Not really chum.

I've seen teams of those managers. One even managed England. 'Twas really dull stuff. Only Trap was duller. But then again I don't find that style of football to my taste. You clearly do like that style because you said so. It's not a dig. If you like that brand of football that's your choice.

Personally I find it suffocatingly boring.

I think in our current predicament he's about the best we could hope for unless we go the lower league rout which again is a big gamble. Mancini aint ideal but he's not shit and has plenty of experience to get us out of our current shithole and moving forward again. He'd be infinitely better than going the Sherwood or Hoddle rout.

What utter nonsense.

He is in the quarter finals of the cl having just joined a new club. Where do you think this is a sensible suggestion?

You are proof that a million monkeys with a million typewriters will never produce the works of shakespear In a million years.

Dumb yank.

I agree he would be a massive improvement on Hoddle/Sherwood, but then so would a speak-&-spell.

I dont think Mancini offers us anything we want though. No charisma, poor man manager and certainly not an attacking style of play.
The only thing he has going for him is experience, but that is experience of being at the best/richest clubs in his league, not of digging himself out of trouble or taking a team to the top from below.

Genuinely I dont think he would be a good candidate for us AT ALL.

In fact even with their considerably less experience I would prefer De Boer or Pochettino to him without hesitation.
Both will get us playing more akin to what we want, both are used to working with constraints and with smaller set ups/expectations.

In fact even with their considerably less experience I would prefer De Boer or Pochettino to him without hesitation.
Both will get us playing more akin to what we want, both are used to working with constraints and with smaller set ups/expectations.

I'm not sure about De Boar but Pochettino would be another big gamble. He's looked good a Soton but countless times managers have come in to a new team looked good in the EPL for a season and then been found out. I'd forgot Mancini went to Gala too so he's pretty much not gonna happen. I'm not at all confident tbh as the club is spiraling out of control and doesn't look a very attractive place for potential managers at present.

What utter nonsense.

He is in the quarter finals of the cl having just joined a new club. Where do you think this is a sensible suggestion?

You are proof that a million monkeys with a million typewriters will never produce the works of shakespear In a million years.

Dumb yank.

and you're a jumped up cunt who needs a slap

I'm not a yank either even though there's fuck all wrong with that you stupid shit for brains smarmy bastard

your mother should've swallowed you, England would be a far better place without cunts like you in it

Not really chum.

I've seen teams of those managers. One even managed England. 'Twas really dull stuff. Only Trap was duller. But then again I don't find that style of football to my taste. You clearly do like that style because you said so. It's not a dig. If you like that brand of football that's your choice.

Personally I find it suffocatingly boring.
"Personally I find it suffocatingly boring" . I've seen Italian football, at its best and there is no better way to play and better to watch than Italian football. Most team will excite if the players are good-Its not all down to systems. Italian mangers have a capacity to understand their payers.

I'm not sure about De Boar but Pochettino would be another big gamble. He's looked good a Soton but countless times managers have come in to a new team looked good in the EPL for a season and then been found out. I'd forgot Mancini went to Gala too so he's pretty much not gonna happen. I'm not at all confident tbh as the club is spiraling out of control and doesn't look a very attractive place for potential managers at present.

To be honest mate, I know what you are saying but I dont care. Pochetino came into the EPL from Spain and hit the ground running, and got SCBC playing some fine football. I think he might be able to do that again.

De Boer has Ajax playing the sort of football people slated AVB for not producing.

Im not saying either are fool proof options or not without risk, but knowing what they are about Id prefer them to Mancini for sure.

Back
Top Bottom