West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

421467_10151361861103505_604057220_n.jpg
11484_10151361861138505_1766783581_n.jpg
557932_10151361861033505_473884184_n.jpg

I just love the spirit everyone shows.

This is the most spirited I have seen us in a very long time. Love it. No one has run to the manager when they scored since Jol against villa in the 4-4. Or have I missed something?

How do I even know where this shit is coming from.
WARNING: do not listen, since this will be playing in your mind all day long.

totally agree.. that song refuses to get out of my mind once it starts playing.. just like how bale's goal refuses to get out of my mind too...

9g8y7b.gif

As the day wears on, the elation left over from last night is slowly turning into chagrin as I am pounded with the possibility of last night becoming The Day Gareth Bale Was Sold.

Well I'm certainly sold on him now.

What will be will be, but I think the thing we have in our favour is that he is loving his football here, and he is a bit of a home loving boy, not sure I can see him pulling up sticks and moving his new family to spain, and I can't see Levy letting him go to one of our rivals either.

Break the bank to keep him hear IMO. build a team around him and win it all.

Well I'm certainly sold on him now.

What will be will be, but I think the thing we have in our favour is that he is loving his football here, and he is a bit of a home loving boy, not sure I can see him pulling up sticks and moving his new family to spain, and I can't see Levy letting him go to one of our rivals either.

Break the bank to keep him hear IMO. build a team around him and win it all.

If we don't break the bank for bale, we will regret it

The day has worn on and I haven't tired of looking at these wonderful pictures.

But now the emails have begun between me and the shit house Gooners who are claiming we are nothing without Bale, they'll be looking to break his legs yawn, fucking yawn...but I do feel sick.

The day has worn on and I haven't tired of looking at these wonderful pictures.

But now the emails have begun between me and the shit house Gooners who are claiming we are nothing without Bale, they'll be looking to break his legs yawn, fucking yawn...but I do feel sick.

Who is going to do that? Their 'enforcer' wilshire?

Back
Top Bottom