West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed. That hug is the type of picture that could ice some of this transfer talk.

Or, in the words of my handsome '50's cartoon friend here:
30804332.jpg

edit: I just took a massive dose of valerian in an attempt to force myself into some manner of half-sleep.

Agreed. That hug is the type of picture that could ice some of this transfer talk.

Or, in the words of my handsome '50's cartoon friend here:
30804332.jpg

edit: I just took a massive dose of valerian in an attempt to force myself into some manner of half-sleep.

My thoughts/hopes exactly, dude. I get a feeling he genuinely likes being a future legend at the club. Perhaps/maybe I am wrong, but I get that feeling that he likes the idea of being the defining player at this club. That celebration seemed genuine. I hope so. God, I hope so.

Just re-watched the goal. A lot of credit must be given to Jake Livermore. He ended up with the ball at his feet in his own 6 yard box in the middle of a last minute West Ham attack, and he showed the composure to play it out to a teammate rather than hoofing it up the park.

Just got home.

Still feel propr fucked.

FUCK WEST HAM.

FUCK YOUR SHITTY BUILT FROM LEGO STADIUM.

FUCK YOUR PIKEY FANS.

FUCK EM ALL.

One of the best nights of my life.

- While were playng one of the biggest games of the season, your sat behind a computer cunting our players off. MUG.

the commentary here is simply divine

tomorrow morning I'm going to play it really fucking LOUD
Incidentally I always liked Crouch and felt he was treated disgracefully by many Spurs 'fans'

The commentators English is a bit rough but great post!!!:):):)

So I feel asleep with "he was born" song ringing in my ears. Woke up at 5 to go to work happy. That's what spurs can do.

Thought we were the better team throughout and deserved more goals. A big mention to Lloris who saved us at 2-2. That's the difference, what a buy he was. No media mentioned the fact a FOREIGN goalkeeper dealt with numerous good old fashioned English long balls and players just running at him.

Bring on the nomads.

Hilarious that Carroll celebrated holding up 2 fingers (supposedly in reference to his 2 goals against us this season). That'll be the number of times we've beaten you this season Andy.

Just watched those goals again on the bus to work, had an overwhelming urge to celebrate the third goal but maintained my composure. Fucking hell what a moment.

I woke up still buzzing with adrenaline, I was wondering if that was normal, glad to see I'm not the only one. :D The last goal that got me buzzing like this was Kaboul at the Emirates, I had to drink myself to sleep! What a fantastic moment it was, what a tremendous moment this is for the club. Oh, if we beat Woolwich on Sunday I'll go bananas!

Back
Top Bottom