West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just shows, without the gay shit, cum on guys. I'm serious, we have the best manager at the lane since Jol.

Love it.
He is way better than Jol

Jol's not even in the same chapter as AVB, let alone on the same page.

Redknapp was better than Jol too.

All IMHO.

AVB's already won a stack more trophies than Jol. By the end of the season I think I'll be seeing AVB as our best manager since Burkinshaw. Overall career-wise, he's already surpassed Keith for me.

All IMHO.

AVB's already won a stack more trophies than Jol. By the end of the season I think I'll be seeing AVB as our best manager since Burkinshaw. Overall career-wise, he's already surpassed Keith for me.
I hate all of your opinions.

Really Greavsie?
100% for sure.

What has Jol won in his career as a manager? Certainly zilch in England.

AVB has already got a far superior CV to Jol.

You must remember how under Jol time and again we blew the really big games

Chelsea at the Bridge FA Cup - Woolwich time and again - but the lge cup semi final most notoriously

He wasn't at fault over the norovirus game, but I dunno, somehow I can't see AVB being as 'caught short' as MJ was. That one may be harsh, maybe it was just Jol was unlucky. Obviously he did a lot of good for us, but never had in him the winning touch AVB has.

hate is a forceful word
Pretty rich coming from you (and Greaves_357 Greaves_357 ). If it was about Ade would you object?

Look, you're both fairly new here but this isn't a place where everybody treats each other like shit because "it's the Internet LOL". Reasonable people can disagree but neither of you has shown much interest in acting reasonably.

I hope that changes. I don't agree with much of either of your opinions, but I respect your right to them. I'd just prefer you went about it differently.

If you can't do that, please fuck off to COYS or GG or somewhere else.

Pretty rich coming from you (and Greaves). If it was about Ade would you object?

Look, you're both fairly new here but this isn't a place where everybody treats each other like shit because "it's the Internet LOL". Reasonable people can disagree but neither of you has shown much interest in acting reasonably.

I hope that changes. I don't agree with much of either of your opinions, but I respect your right to them. I'd just prefer you went about it differently.

If you can't do that, please fuck off to COYS or GG or somewhere else.
This

All IMHO.

AVB is officially our 3rd most successfull manager of all time based on win% with 53.85% according to Wikipedia

And another thing while I'm on my West Ham rant :)

They keep saying how we'll be nothing/relegation material/midtable blah blah without Bale

Don't they realise we're going to get £60m+ for him in all probability IF he leaves this summer.

Don't they understand we can buy more players with that money, and continue to absolutely dominate them as we've done for well over a hundred years now.

If they had any decent players we could go and get another one of theirs.

Unlike in Moore's day when he was desperate to join us they wouldn't be able to hang onto a player of his calibre in the way they did then.

What a month Febuary has been for Spurs fans. West Brom, Newcastle, both Lyon fixtures, and now West Ham. This month really has been a blast. The Bale show has been a treat and though we were a bit challenged today the defense has been magnificent. 2nd least goals given up in the league behind only Citeh.

Love the belief this team has began to show and couldn't be happier for AVB and the squad. Really just such a likable group of lads on a personal level. I hope that March will provide us the same level of fortune and we can all continue to share it here together.

I love this shirt and club.

What a month Febuary has been for Spurs fans. West Brom, Newcastle, both Lyon fixtures, and now West Ham. This month really has been a blast. The Bale show has been a treat and though we were a bit challenged today the defense has been magnificent. 2nd least goals given up in the league behind only Citeh.

Love the belief this team has began to show and couldn't be happier for AVB and the squad. Really just such a likable group of lads on a personal level. I hope that March will provide us the same level of fortune and we can all continue to share it here together.

I love this shirt and club.
Very well said JDK, I love your positive approach :thumbup:

Very well said JDK, I love your positive approach :thumbup:

Hahaha I'm not naturally this positive and peppy but at the moment I don't see anything to be negative about. As a Spurs and sports fan things are generally going to go against you more often than not. Like many here I live and die with the results of a bunch of men I will never know. Hell I shattered my remote into about a hundred pieces after West Ham scored the second today.

However, that makes it even more important to enjoy the ups when they happen because at some point it will go the other way. We are about to enter one of our most difficult stretches of the season and I'm almost certain everything won't go our way.

So right now I'm going to enjoy the fact that we are unbeaten in the league since Mid-December, are progressing in Europa, and are witnessing some of the best football anyone has have played in a Spurs shirt. There is lots that we all still want out of this season but I think it's important to enjoy what we've just witnessed because it was special.

It was a glory glory month for Tottenham Hotspur and for now I'm going to enjoy that because that is what supporting Spurs or any club is about. Savor it and enjoy it for what it was because it was incredible.

I've watched that last goal approximately 472 times...I can't sleep. I fucking love this club. Bale running to AVB after the goal...I can't comment in any sort of rational manner on this as I was jumping about the living room screaming "yes" over and over. I have left any semblence of rationality behind after the Lyon/WHU games. I apologize in advance going forward with my posts this seasons. COME ON YOU SPURS!

Back
Top Bottom