West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My 3rd worst hated team, mainly because of past experience with their fans... Would love to smesh 'em (Literally) but 3 points in any way possible will do.

Kick off is at Monday 25 Feb (8pm GMT)

Parker Bale to score the winner. 2-1 3-2 win

edit: We're also undefeated in our last 11 PL games.

We're going to win this one... WHU haven't played well recently.
I also love that we're playing on monday so we have time to recover from the tough trip to France. :balelol: COYS!

This is the team I hate the most, this is the game I most want to win all season.

The funniest thing about all this Bobby Moore stuff is he couldn't wait to get out of there and join us. But in those days clubs had more power, so threatened to cancel his contract or some such stuff, he was gutted he had stay with the 'umble 'ammers. Apparently he also fell out with West Ham after he left and didn't have any particular affection for the club at all, but boy are West Ham milking his memory.

This is the team I hate the most, this is the game I most want to win all season.

The funniest thing about all this Bobby Moore stuff is he couldn't wait to get out of there and join us. But in those days clubs had more power, so threatened to cancel his contract or some such stuff, he was gutted he had stay with the 'umble 'ammers. Apparently he also fell out with West Ham after he left and didn't have any particular affection for the club at all, but boy are West Ham milking his memory.

For real? Would be amazing if true

Time to show some class people....Bobby More is an English football legend, one of "our" greatest England players of alltime and without doubt our greatest captin. West Ham kicked him out of their stadium and asked him to NEVER come back (which he never did) and the FA have NEVER reccognised him until the statue at the new Wembley. I fucking hate West Ham for no other reason than their fascist scum fans. This is their cup final, frankly I don't give a fuck, it's just like playing Wigan or Sunderland. But would love to rise above their vile chants and show respect to the legend on Monday night. The treatment of Bobby More by West Ham is well documented, which makes them look like the jump on the band wagon club that they are. 0-2

Time to show some class people....Bobby More is an English football legend, one of "our" greatest England players of alltime and without doubt our greatest captin. West Ham kicked him out of their stadium and asked him to NEVER come back (which he never did) and the FA have NEVER reccognised him until the statue at the new Wembley. I fucking hate West Ham for no other reason than their fascist scum fans. This is their cup final, frankly I don't give a fuck, it's just like playing Wigan or Sunderland. But would love to rise above their vile chants and show respect to the legend on Monday night. The treatment of Bobby More by West Ham is well documented, which makes them look like the jump on the band wagon club that they are. 0-2
Bobby Moore >>> Bobby More

He would never finish higher than sixth in the league with West Ham; and although he periodically agitated for a move to Spurs, the West Ham board always insisted on him staying. Finally, in March 1974, he was sold to Fulham.

I never knew they treated him like that, told him not to come back. That does make their latter-day obsession with him quite funny.

For real? Would be amazing if true
Hi JR - Well, it's definitely true he wanted to join us. There's even reports he was crying in his hotel room when they forced him to stay.

Don't trust my word, look it up on Google. Of course he wanted to join us, we were a bigger more successful club in the 60s, just like we've been for the past 110 years or more.

The stuff about him falling out with West ham later on, is more West Ham centred, so to be frank I couldn't give a fuck, but that's my understanding of that part.

The him wanting to join Spurs part, I'm absolutely certain about. But as I say check it out yourself, I'm not infallible, that's for sure :)

EDIT - Ah I've just seen Pie and Mash's post - So I was bang on the money as I thought about the Spurs bit.:thumbup:

I never knew they treated him like that, told him not to come back. That does make their latter-day obsession with him quite funny.
It's pure hypocrisy, but what do you expect from West Ham, one of the most horrible clubs on the planet.

I'm so pleased I won't be anywhere near that vile poxy place with its comedy castles on Monday.

If anything summed up just how two bob West Ham are, it's those turrets on the front of their ground.

Back
Top Bottom