West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd far rather have the Crouch of a couple of years ago than the Ade, and I don't know why people have to be so disrespectful to him.

It wasn't some much Crouch as player I didn't like, it was just the fact that as soon as he was on the pitch, there was less push and run football and more hoofing it up to the big fella. Just like watching West Ham.

And for such a lanky git he wasn't that great in the air. Still if Levy had spent some money on a striker in January, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Absolutely gutted. I had to leave early as the last train to Nottingham was at 11.15 from st pancras so didn't want to risk missing it, but ended up missing Bales wonder goal. Fucking disgusted with myself!

The day has worn on and I haven't tired of looking at these wonderful pictures.

But now the emails have begun between me and the shit house Gooners who are claiming we are nothing without Bale, they'll be looking to break his legs yawn, fucking yawn...but I do feel sick.

What exactly were they last year with RVP!?

A day later and the pics/gifs from this thread still make me feel like I did at the end of the game last night. Great stuff.

Massive shout out to Hugo for that save, easily forgotten in the madness, but a moment of pure quality from an outstanding keeper. I love you, man.

not sure if it was mentioned before but did any1 seen Stefan Freud?? coz u wud expect to see him run around bollock naked after final whistel celebratin :p

There is no way I would take crouch over Adebayor. Even crouch of two years ago. I remember when we got rid and bought ade in it was a shock to see someone up front actually get about the pitch at pace and take defenders on

Gary Neville does a nice extended analysis of Bale's wonder goal here. I forgot about that great dummy Bale did to advance the ball at the beginning of the move.

He has clearly put some form of positive reinforcement into them.

I've never seen a Spurs team with so much determination, especially at the end of matches and away from home.

Been looking at this forum while and finally decided to get involved! Couldn't agree with this post more as under Harry or Jol we wouldn't have won this....going back to the Utd game when we normally look scared as shit. Don't know if it's down to AVB or the addition of players like Lloris, Dembele who have added to the mental toughness - discuss

Ps How do you do the face images? They're hilarious and I need to get in on it

Back
Top Bottom