West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When that ball hit the net, I just stood in silence. I couldn't quite believe what I had seen, I still can't.

Took me an age to get to sleep so just watched SSN until they showed the goals again.

That said, it was a curious performance. Vertonghen and Dembele had off games, although Vertonghen had a strong last twenty minutes and Lennon didn't see quite enough of the ball, which might be down to Bale having roughly 99% of our possession.

Dawson was superb and showed why he should have played against Leeds, he deals with aerial threats with minimal fuss and cut down on the long passes, too.

Which brings me to my final point, we hardly launched the ball last night at all, which pleases me. West Ham pressed us high but we were able to play our way out of it often and with little fuss.

Chuffed.

Just got home.

Still feel propr fucked.

FUCK WEST HAM.

FUCK YOUR SHITTY BUILT FROM LEGO STADIUM.

FUCK YOUR PIKEY FANS.

FUCK EM ALL.

One of the best nights of my life.

- While were playng one of the biggest games of the season, your sat behind a computer cunting our players off. MUG.

Lalz.

No I wasn't cold Ron. I was in the pub.

Plus five for being there though. See you on Sunday dude.

So do we start talking about Livermore as a starter? Or does that break his catalyst mojo?

I'm not sure what it will take to bring down Woolwich, but a ton of 20-yard cracks on target from Bale and Holtby should be a good starting point...

So I feel asleep with "he was born" song ringing in my ears. Woke up at 5 to go to work happy. That's what spurs can do.

Thought we were the better team throughout and deserved more goals. A big mention to Lloris who saved us at 2-2. That's the difference, what a buy he was. No media mentioned the fact a FOREIGN goalkeeper dealt with numerous good old fashioned English long balls and players just running at him.

Bring on the nomads.
Well said, Arc will tell you how much he and I banged the drum for Hugo on 'another site', when so many were under the illusion 'he wasn't all that, it was close between him and Brad, blah fucking, blah.

AS I kept saying he's the captain of France FFS, he was at 25. He's world class, and IMHO the biggest name/highest ranked signing ENIC have ever made

And yet the tepid reception he got from our media and many of our fans was quite sad TBH

I'm glad Hugo has risen above it and the ridicule heaped on him in France when he was sat on the bench

The best keeper in the Prem and our best since big Pat.

Me when they scored their second goal...
83113749.gif

Me when we scored our third...
83113735.gif

My god. Where did you get this post game footage of Howard Webb?

Just got home.

Still feel propr fucked.

FUCK WEST HAM.

FUCK YOUR SHITTY BUILT FROM LEGO STADIUM.

FUCK YOUR PIKEY FANS.

FUCK EM ALL.

One of the best nights of my life.

To be fair, the one bit of class West Ham did show was the pre-match tribute. Proper impressed with the giant #6/Moore display
in the Bobby Moore stand.... Reckon we'd be able to organise anything like that for anyone?

Then again, that wasn't the fans doing, more the club and the Cancer charity, so fair play to them.

OBVIOUSLY I'm being overly charitable after a dramatic last minute win... You don't think I'd have been as sporting in defeat do you??

Here's hoping!
Are we actually becoming favourites now for Sunday?
I don't think my brain can compute such a thing!!!

Where was Freund last night?

Also it's sad that Adebeyor can't even be arsed to join the celebrations after the 3rd goal! Everyone else made it across quick enough!

Back
Top Bottom