West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

img242.jpg

John Kaye gets in some target practice? Thats a big brick wall?
Captions invited.

We are far better than last season.... we will not allow them to bully us as they try to do every time we play them. Football will win through, we just need to show them a little muscle as well. COYS

Which THIS season we are well equipped to do!
MUSCLE, GUILE and SKILL...
:dembelewtf::dierno::wanyama::deledoubt:
...that's a potent, effective mix!
:pochsmirk:

28 Dec 2008 West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur L 2-0 Premier League
02 May 2009 Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion W 1-0 Premier League
11 Sep 2010 West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur D 1-1 Premier League
23 Apr 2011 Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion D 2-2 Premier League
26 Nov 2011 West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur W 1-3 Premier League
03 Jan 2012 Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion W 1-0 Premier League
25 Aug 2012 Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion D 1-1 Premier League
03 Feb 2013 West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur W 0-1 Premier League
26 Dec 2013 Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion D 1-1 Premier League
12 Apr 2014 West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur D 3-3 Premier League
21 Sep 2014 Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion L 0-1 Premier League
31 Jan 2015 West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur W 0-3 Premier League
05 Dec 2015 West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur D 1-1 Premier League
25 Apr 2016 Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion D 1-1 Premier League

Won 5, drawn 7 and lost 2 since this lot last gained promotion. They are always hard to beat as we know so it won't be easy. Hopefully we stick it to them early and make them chase the game.

That 3-0 away win was one of our best away performances in years - so so good that day. Dembele absolutely bossed midfield and Kane was great. Eriksen scored a free kick too. We completely blitzed them within the opening 20 minutes and just killed the game off.

That 3-0 away win was one of our best away performances in years - so so good that day. Dembele absolutely bossed midfield and Kane was great. Eriksen scored a free kick too. We completely blitzed them within the opening 20 minutes and just killed the game off.

Even Paulinho was good that day. the 1-3 away win was towards the end of the long winning run under Redknapp near xmas. We all left the ground singing about winning the title....hopefully the same again next Saturday.

Even Paulinho was good that day. the 1-3 away win was towards the end of the long winning run under Redknapp near xmas. We all left the ground singing about winning the title....hopefully the same again next Saturday.

Was that where we just bombarded them with attack after attack, finally got the late goal and then Adebayor missed a penalty and scored the rebound?

There are 5 extra points available compared to last season in the two games against these shite-houses.

I know its not sensible to compare to previous records but so far we're matching everything from last year points wise. It would be useful to go a step beyond and win at their place.

There are 5 extra points available compared to last season in the two games against these shite-houses.

I know its not sensible to compare to previous records but so far we're matching everything from last year points wise. It would be useful to go a step beyond and win at their place.
We are better than last year. Higher in the PL more points and better results after 8 games? We will beat WB and then we can say with confidence that we are on the march.

Owe these fuckers one after ending our dream at the end of last season, Poch should just show the players their faces at the end of that game and say go out and get revenge.

To be fair... Chelsea, Southampton & Newcastle did their bit towards the end of last season too... we've got scores to settle there as well...
But yes, the WBA game certainly felt like the catalyst where we inexplicably lost our confidence (and discipline!!)

We owe a FEW teams big time based on last year... but then again, I bet Man City will be champing at the bit when we play them up there!!! ...are we the only club to have beaten them 3 times in a row since their, shall we say 'FOOTBALLING FORTUN£$' CHANGED??

To be fair... Chelsea, Southampton & Newcastle did their bit towards the end of last season too... we've got scores to settle there as well...
But yes, the WBA game certainly felt like the catalyst where we inexplicably lost our confidence (and discipline!!)

I cannot wait for the Chelski match. I have heard several of our players openly talk about how they owe them a little something from last season and they have that fixture circled on the calendar. Rarely do you hear that these days in the PC every match counts the same modern football world. Hopefully we keep our heads that match and let our football do the talking.

Should end these fuckers crimes against football (including ruining Pritchards career).

The Chadli signing was a shock tbh. Pulis is the embodiment of anti football.

The press would have us all believe that we lost our title hopes at Stamford Bridge, that is a load of bollocks. Our dream ended with the draw against this anti-footballing nasal speaking cunts. These jammy fucking bastards should have gone in at half time 4 or 5 nil down (we hit the woodwork 3 fucking times, keeper pulled off 2 world class saves and we were 1 up) that first half was one of the most one-sided halves of football I have ever witnessed, it was 23mins before one of their players had the ball at his feet in our half. I want these cunts destroyed. I hate Pullis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom