West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The press would have us all believe that we lost our title hopes at Stamford Bridge, that is a load of bollocks. Our dream ended with the draw against this anti-footballing nasal speaking cunts. These jammy fucking bastards should have gone in at half time 4 or 5 nil down (we hit the woodwork 3 fucking times, keeper pulled off 2 world class saves and we were 1 up) that first half was one of the most one-sided halves of football I have ever witnessed, it was 23mins before one of their players had the ball at his feet in our half. I want these cunts destroyed. I hate Pullis.

Last edited:
Chadli on his goal: "There was no celebration out of respect. It was my first club when I came to England and I respect the club, the people there and especially the fans. Iโ€™m happy to score, Iโ€™m always happy to score"

Big respect to the guy, now next time show some real respect and hoof it over the bar!!!!

Light a candle for Toby Alderweireld tonight.

200.gif

This is not true. They work their bollocks off against us every year, but when woolwich or united roll into the hawthorns they bend over and pull down their pants.
:pochserious:

Not all true.

Last 4 vs. Man Utd at home:
1-0 Win
2-2 Draw
5-5 Draw
2-1 Loss

Last 4 vs. Woolwich at home:
2-1 Win
1-0 Loss
1-1 Draw
1-1 Draw

Last 4 vs. Tottenham at home:
1-1 Draw
1-1 Draw
3-0 Loss
3-3 Draw

Last 4 vs. Liverpool at home:
1-1 Draw
0-0 Draw
1-1 Draw
3-0 Win

Last 4 vs. Chelsea at home:
3-2 Loss
3-0 Win
1-1 Draw
2-1 Win

So really. We are the only team in the last 4 seasons they HAVEN'T beaten at home. We have won the most points away at West Brom in the last 4 years then any of the above have. We have won 6 points.

Think Janssen will be suited to this game, Pulis will park the bus and we could use a guy who can hold the ball up in the area and lay it off, won't be much room to play in as they will all sit on the edge of the penalty box.

Still the only unbeaten side in the league.. It's always hard to play against an Anti-footballing side. Have a go at us and you get what Man City got.

Bit of an anti-climax but it is what it is..

I'm beginning to hate WBA as much as anybody. Pulls is a Neanderthal in football tactics. Their team is full of thugs especially Yacob and McClean. I have never been a fan of Ben Foster either. All that time wasting and he did from minute 1 is despicable.

Chadli on his goal: "There was no celebration out of respect. It was my first club when I came to England and I respect the club, the people there and especially the fans. Iโ€™m happy to score, Iโ€™m always happy to score"

Big respect to the guy, now next time show some real respect and hoof it over the bar!!!!
Top man.
Another one I was sorry to see leave the club.

Back
Top Bottom