West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I probably have a different perspective from everyone I only watched the second half. It sounds like we dominated first half but from what I saw second half we looked pretty shit. No one stands out for praise. Janssen, at least in the second half, was woeful. Good point though and still unbeaten.

...when does Ben Foster retire again...?

Fucking Chadli is right to look sheepish... fucking judas! (i'm joking... I wish he'd been as prolific for us!)

Toby off is worse than 2 dropped points...

fucking West Brom can fall off a cliff for all I care!
Have to agree about the Toby off...
Oh and West Brom falling of a fkn cliff would be mint

Kane, Son, Dembele, Dier, Rose - all players who didn't start and we didn't lose.

Think we can take that positive. As well as still being unbeaten and 1 point off top.

woulda been top with a win, if it wasn't for West Brom...
...coulda won the League last year if it wasn't for west Fucking Bromwich Fucking Albifuckinon!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Everythings gone through him today, fuck off
For hold up play Janssen can't be faulted. However, his running off the ball killed too many counter attacks, he could not hold the line, natural enough given he's keen to score. And his shooting was way off too. I would not say "everything went through him" a lot of things broke down because of him. That's not meant to be as harsh as it reads. I believe he will get there. But so far he's looking poor value for goal threat and could end up at WBA in a year or two as opposed to scoring the winner for us at WBA in a year or two. Let's see.

Well, I actually like West Brom because they have the most Northern Ireland players in the Premier League...didn't give a shit how this game ended up after Alderweireld was carried off to be honest...

Pulis is a Cancer on football...
but as we all know, they haven't found a cure for Cancer yet... so Cancer always wins! (or draws... undeservedly!)

All Pulis does is shout... for 90 minutes... that's it. He shouts... so you can hear him on the tele... that's his schtick... that's his tactic. SHOUTING... LOUDLY!

Wanyama again our best player.

Was sceptical about his signing, god knows why now.

Reminds me of Daniele De Rossi without the goal threat. His reading of the game, positional sense and just all round awareness is tremendous.

That should also be the last time Sissoko starts in the league in quite a while. We have better players than him and he offered NOTHING today at all.

Back
Top Bottom