Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing that has just occurred to me is that they have been flogging Premium seats for the new stadium, it's thought 70% have already been sold. I think that translates to approx 5,600. The reason I bring this up is what have they been promised this season at Wembley? The majority of fans, I guess that means us, had to buy an ST to secure NWHL, they didn't as they have already commited to the new stadium.

Absolutely no idea why I've brought this up or what the fuck it means.

As you were.

Yeah, thats what I mean by would the club/ticketmaster just sell it as an adult one for individual matches that my mates could then buy.... It's a tough one but thanks for your reply..

I mean effectively it would be an 'empty' seat for four years.... Surely others have that scenario..... Of course it has crossed my mind being a spurs fan that Poch swans off somewhere else, the wheels come off and in four years time there will be tickets aplenty like the old days :)
Just basically done the same but bought a full st for my 2 yr 8 month old daughter - doubt it's worth it if ur interested in glory only but since they announced the new stadium I've wanted nothing more than my little girl stood next to me shouting harry Kane's name

I would hope it would be pretty fucking obvious what the single tier south stand is there for. I don't think anyone has any excuse for getting a ST there and then moaning about people standing, or not singing themselves. The club have gone out of their way to make sure there is a dedicated area for just those fans, and anyone who isn't part of the party can fuck right off.
Cant argue with this, I've forgone being part of the wall as I will want to take the daughter in the future, interestingly the missus is now saying she wants to take part aswel, could become a family thing but I doubt that could ever work in the south stand for me personally - for those with no commitments and loads of cash.... fuck you

block 549 - row 3 seat 295 and row 5 seat 296 have just become available
they were stuck in my reservation as they forgot to remove them when i moved seats and the ticket office have just now released them.
row 3 great view..

And a statement saying 40k now and 45k at the new stadium with the remaining 5k available to locals.
Wonder how they are going to work that one??

Buy a flat get an ST free??

It was always in the planning agreement to offer the first 5000 and on the waiting list and lived in Haringey or Enfield a season ticket. Not really sure how it'll work, I live in Haringey but didn't want to take the risk so got one for Wembley to guarantee me one.

It was always in the planning agreement to offer the first 5000 and on the waiting list and lived in Haringey or Enfield a season ticket. Not really sure how it'll work, I live in Haringey but didn't want to take the risk so got one for Wembley to guarantee me one.
I think they realised that would have been unfair on the people at the top of the list, so now it's an additional 5000.

What does the one-season pass mean? A season ticket for 1 season but lose your place on the waiting list? Wish they'd said all this at the outset.

What does the one-season pass mean? A season ticket for 1 season but lose your place on the waiting list? Wish they'd said all this at the outset.

Doubt you'd lose your place, imagine you would just get loyalty points as if you'd bought tickets for every home game (perhaps a slight bonus).....although they're fairly redundant now

Doubt you'd lose your place, imagine you would just get loyalty points as if you'd bought tickets for every home game (perhaps a slight bonus).....although they're fairly redundant now

Unless you want a cup final ticket (assuming we ever get there) or tickets for away matches; with 45k season ticket holders and about 22k tickets per team, loyalty points will come into play.

Unless you want a cup final ticket (assuming we ever get there) or tickets for away matches; with 45k season ticket holders and about 22k tickets per team, loyalty points will come into play.

But they're redundant for members, who will never get cup semi/final tickets and won't get any away tickets while we're doing well.

Loyalty points on a season ticket yes, but I was referring to bronze loyalty points as you'd still have a bronze membership on the 1 season package

Back
Top Bottom