Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hi guys,
i have silly question, but i am not familiar with the situation. so, bought lilywhite membership and i can buy this multi game package, but i cant for 1 game...and bronze members - can.
Where is the difference between this 2 type of membership and when i will be able to buy a ticket in this case for the 1st home game vs Chelsea.
Thanks.

I'm bronze and I can only buy a multi package for the first 3 home games.

From the eticket site:

Please note that you are purchasing a ticket for each of the below fixtures. Individual match tickets will be available. All details will be announced in due course regarding the on sale dates for individual fixtures.

hi guys,
i have silly question, but i am not familiar with the situation. so, bought lilywhite membership and i can buy this multi game package, but i cant for 1 game...and bronze members - can.
Where is the difference between this 2 type of membership and when i will be able to buy a ticket in this case for the 1st home game vs Chelsea.
Thanks.
I believe they are only selling the multi game at the moment. There is a page on club site which shows the on sale dates and so the tickets for Bronze members go on sale on 26th and to all members on 27th.

Edit to add the link (thanks Joe) -> Home match ticket application dates - Tottenham Hotspur - tottenhamhotspur.com

Last edited:
Hello spurs community,

Iam a Spurs fan from Austria and i would like to watch the game against burnley on 27th august with a friend (Iam 18 and he is 17)

I have a 3 questions:
...do you think there will be a general sale?
..if yes, can i buy 2 tickets or can i only buy 1 ticket in general sale per person?
...I also want to chant with the other fans so i would like to sit in the fans zone which should be in the east stand, or do you think it is better to sit at a normal place for the first time watching a premier league game ? (which place do you prefer ? 1,2,5 ...west east south north?)

I would be happy to get some answers :) thanks

Hello spurs community,

Iam a Spurs fan from Austria and i would like to watch the game against burnley on 27th august with a friend (Iam 18 and he is 17)

I have a 3 questions:
...do you think there will be a general sale?
..if yes, can i buy 2 tickets or can i only buy 1 ticket in general sale per person?
...I also want to chant with the other fans so i would like to sit in the fans zone which should be in the east stand, or do you think it is better to sit at a normal place for the first time watching a premier league game ? (which place do you prefer ? 1,2,5 ...west east south north?)

I would be happy to get some answers :) thanks
Regarding tickets, you probably will be able to get general sale given the size of Wembley. Whether or not you will be able to get in your preferred areas is probably down to whatever is put on general sale and where. As for sitting together, I am sure there is a maximum ticket number you can buy, but I don't know what the policy is going to be at Wembley. Taking out a membership will give your a greater chance of sitting where you want and if it is the same as at the Lane then you will be able to buy two tickets. Might be worth one of you getting the membership and splitting the cost between you, which would be about £30 per person. You'll almost certainly get your tickets then.

Yes you got a ticket or yes you passed it up?
Sorry Sal, I passed. Bronze is more suitable for me these days as I can't make every game. I had a ST in the lower east from 2005 to 2008 but gave it up as I like to sit in different areas of the ground. Upper East if I took the old man, or Park Lane with my mates.

Sorry Sal, I passed. Bronze is more suitable for me these days as I can't make every game. I had a ST in the lower east from 2005 to 2008 but gave it up as I like to sit in different areas of the ground. Upper East if I took the old man, or Park Lane with my mates.
Shame. But what is right for you is right for you.

Back
Top Bottom