Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stop fucking tickling it.

giphy.gif

Trying to work out why anyone member would take one of these - looks like same/similar pricing to ST but no offer of a ticket in the new stadium

?????????

That's what I was thinking. Unless you're planning on going to EVERY home league match I just can't see the point.

Be interested to see how many are available. I’ll log in with the boys account to see what the release.
But we already have c45k sold, another 10k here, plus Corp, plus day tickets for bronze and lilywhite. That’s a guaranteed 70k every game!

Trying to work out why anyone member would take one of these - looks like same/similar pricing to ST but no offer of a ticket in the new stadium

?????????
The capacity of Wembley is, what, 30k more than the new stadium? I suppose they can only ensure so many ST holders for the new stadium while leaving enough seat space for members, possible general sale and locals. In contrast, at Wembley they can fill up another load of seats on season tickets for one year and still have enough space for single game ticket buyers.

In reality all this is is the club continuing to sell season tickets for this season and renaming them because they can't be carried over.

How long is it till you get your new access card? I bought new ST last week and not got one yet.....
I got mine this morning but my sons has not arrived but I saw somewhere that the concessions are coming out separately.

Edit to add that I purchased mine at the tail end of last week.

?????????
the only advantage I can think of is that you wouldn't have to mess around on-line to get tickets for individual matches. But if you're not going to get LPs, bit of a downer.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but looking some ticket info for the Chelsea match. Being a bronze member I have the opportunity to purchase a ticket next Wednesday but i'd rather be in the lower tier if at all possible.
Does anyone know how the ticket exchange process works? What date will it open from? Also, where have Park Lane and Shelf side regulars been moved to as i'd rather be in more vocal section of ground. Any help would be appreciated.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but looking some ticket info for the Chelsea match. Being a bronze member I have the opportunity to purchase a ticket next Wednesday but i'd rather be in the lower tier if at all possible.
Does anyone know how the ticket exchange process works? What date will it open from? Also, where have Park Lane and Shelf side regulars been moved to as i'd rather be in more vocal section of ground. Any help would be appreciated.
Park lane and shelf in the West side mate.

Hello to all You Spurs fans! I'm planning my annual football trip from Finland andwould love to see a Spurs game at Wembley. Would like to see Burnley game on Sunday 27th. So please help me, do I need to buy membership or will there be tickets available for general sale?

All help will be highly appreciated=)!!

Hello to all You Spurs fans! I'm planning my annual football trip from Finland andwould love to see a Spurs game at Wembley. Would like to see Burnley game on Sunday 27th. So please help me, do I need to buy membership or will there be tickets available for general sale?

All help will be highly appreciated=)!!

The Burney game is still in the UK school holidays which usually affects attendance. Personally i think they will go to general sale but assuming you have a Spurs customer number, you could pick one up on the ticket exchange (when they get around to announcing details).

PL/Shelf are in blocks 130-137 (ish). As far as i am aware, details of the ticket exchange mechanism have not been announced yet. I imagine it will be shortly after the Bronze.Lilywhite window has shut - not sure when that is but it must be pretty soon given that the game is a month today. Will say somewhere in the thread i put up (will find link in a min).

#PortadownMassive!

Back
Top Bottom