Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably bullshit. A way to get your details with an aim to sell you a ticket when one comes available. The uppers "on offer" haven't even been released for sale (these are the one's that will go GS). Those listed on lower are all ST, most likely like above getting a list of interested parties. Or, and I don't know how it would work, they are real touts that have got an ST (there will be many of these anyway) but I don't understand how they sell to a punter without a paper ticket.

Sorry mate i wasn't clear...
I wasn't trying to blag a lift! Just curious of the best way to get to wembley from essex! Just trying to find the best route so we don't get stuck in the Wembley Way queues and find a half decent (hard to come by i know) pub near the ground...
Ah hah sorry man! I'm not too sure in all honesty, I'm usually too pissed to take notice and just follow the others lol, all I know is we get off at Stratford.

Well email has come through.

Tomorrow one day window to get tickets.

Decisions decisions....... it's a big outlay on time and money. But being 56k on the list not a chance that will come up again in the next 10 years plus to get me and the boy a ticket. He's 10k on the list.

So on one hand a no brainier.

On the other hand no way I can make it to Wembley for weeknights and some Sundays depending on coaching commitments.

This is most definitely a rock and a hard place.

But really thinking of all those first games at the New Lane.......

Well email has come through.

Tomorrow one day window to get tickets.

Decisions decisions....... it's a big outlay on time and money. But being 56k on the list not a chance that will come up again in the next 10 years plus to get me and the boy a ticket. He's 10k on the list.

So on one hand a no brainier.

On the other hand no way I can make it to Wembley for weeknights and some Sundays depending on coaching commitments.

This is most definitely a rock and a hard place.

But really thinking of all those first games at the New Lane.......
Do it and try and move on tickets for the games you can't make? That's if you want a season ticket at the new stadium. If not stick with bronze membership, there will be much less members now lol

Saw someone somewhere on Twitter saying that they were now offering Season Tickets out to Lilywhite members?

Might be an error?! Not sure.

Do it and try and move on tickets for the games you can't make? That's if you want a season ticket at the new stadium. If not stick with bronze membership, there will be much less members now lol

Yeah that's my thinking. I know a lot of other Spurs fans with boys his age so hopefully be able to shift 5 maybe up to 10 games if I can't make any of the top 5.
Early Sunday games are a no go for sure.

Window closed at 8pm. Still plenty left.

The thing is, I still don't believe it (that they haven't sold).

THFC wanted to sell 38k STS. They opened the whole ground apart from blocks 112-119. Even a blind man can see that 40.2% of those seats have been sold.

I await the 'due to unprecedented demand, the decision to increase the amount of new STs on offer was taken in order to allow all fans that wanted one the opportunity to purchase' announcement.

The thing is, I still don't believe it (that they haven't sold).

THFC wanted to sell 38k STS. They opened the whole ground apart from blocks 112-119. Even a blind man can see that 40.2% of those seats have been sold.

I await the 'due to unprecedented demand, the decision to increase the amount of new STs on offer was taken in order to allow all fans that wanted one the opportunity to purchase' announcement.
That's a kick in the teeth for members if so.

I'm getting a bit anal/ocd about it.

But I can't be the only one that sees all the lower sold, in excess of 20 club Wembley blocks and (guessing) a cumulative 6 (?) Upper tier blocks sold. Maybe I'm just being too much of a conspiracy theorist.

I try not to dwell on all matters Woolwich but I seem to remember reading somewhere that they had in the region of 45,000 season ticket holders so I was taken aback when it was announced that we were "only" extending our season ticket numbers to circa 38000.

I try not to dwell on all matters Woolwich but I seem to remember reading somewhere that they had in the region of 45,000 season ticket holders so I was taken aback when it was announced that we were "only" extending our season ticket numbers to circa 38000.

The reality is, is that it is 38k STs for 'normal' fans and several thousand corporates in the north side of club Wembley which are not being included in that total. I believe that 'executive STs' were included in the 19.5k at WHL.

But I can't be the only one that sees all the lower sold, in excess of 20 club Wembley blocks and (guessing) a cumulative 6 (?) Upper tier blocks sold. Maybe I'm just being too much of a conspiracy theorist.

Maybe they've reserved seats for members in all parts of the ground like at the old place?

Who knows. Just had a quick look on my phone and there was no option to buy Season tickets.

Bloke on Twitter just corrected but said he had upgraded his daughters membership to Bronze 6 weeks ago - and she just got an offer.

So I would take that as EVERYONE on the waiting list (Bronze) has had a offer then....

On a plate to whoever wants them to be honest. No excuses.

Yes you are :)

20k + original season ticket holders straight away.
They blocked off quite a few lower tier blocks for away fans and "premium" seats on original seating plan.
Large areas of upper tier were not available either but sure if these were held back for members too? Looks like the upper East side not been offered to ST holders. I guess potential away tickets for cup ties in that part of the ground.

No doubt the sales team working hard on corporate tickets and packages in Club Wembley.

I'd say it looks about right.

Back
Top Bottom