We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a bitter cunt, we did get to the final against the odds, Poch was amazing, he neutralized Liverpool's strenghts he did what he could, our players played as expected we just lacked magic. The worst part about all this is that the refs screwed us. In the few seconds before the penalty I was the most confident I ever was that we will win. Starting to think that God wanted us to win but just not with that shit kit

I stand corrected it was all down to bad luck - has nothing to do with us. We shouldn’t have even been there in the first place - i remember the ‘90s after all.

Both teams were off their game, we were the better side on the night but not good enough unfortunately. We couldn't seem to make anything stick when we attacked and although we tested their keeper more they were not great efforts.
Hope it spurs them on to want to do this again and better.

Sorry - so proud of the boys, they gave everything, the better team won. We will learn from this and come back stronger.

It’s quite something that after 5 years, no silverware numerous no shows and yet absolutely nothing is wrong according to some . Just what will it take?

You can either deal with it and notice that we have performed miracles or you can throw tour toys out the pram and act like a spoilt Brat.. Is that going to change the result? you are only vocal when we lose, when we win you disappear.. Time to grow up a bit, seriously it is..

Don't think so as it's almost certain Liverpool changed their style cause of the 1x0, as they were winning they could take more risk by pressing so higher as they've done in the first half.
Oh possibly but I mean the time factor involved a pen in the first minute is better than the last.

IT'S NOT EASY WHEN YOU'RE CHASING THE GAME FROM THE START.

We played okay, nothing special, and we were better side overall. That cunt of a ref, fucking cunt, die slow and painful you fucking cunt

Liverpool were there for the taking and I thought conceding first may help us as they sat back. Lack of quality and tactical awareness killed us as Liverpool soaked everything up.

I just didn’t get our game plan. Trying to hit Rose and Trippier all time but then absolutely no movement in front of them. Second half trying to turn them with runs in behind was just really poor. We looked second class and Liverpool weren’t at their best at all.

Dele was dreadful.

Meh we've gone from a team that would be grateful to finish in the top half of the table to a team that's in a final of the Champions League.

I'll take that.

Let's hope we can grow towards greater things going forward. We laughed at Liverpool when they finished 4th and lost in the final last year. Well they're laughing at us now for doing the exact same thing.

We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom