We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure why everyone is so critical of Kane, he wasn't great but what chances did he have? Honestly, I think Eriksen was by far our most average player. It was like Moura was a game changer for us when he came on.

Easy to say with hindsight. Kane wasn’t ready for this. So disappointed with the way we’re going out.
I'd argue hindsight wasn't needed we've seen it after every time he returns from injury. He's an amazing player but needs games before he gets back to his best. I understand why Poch did it but it was a mistake.

Possibly but we had plenty time to rectify the situation it was first minute not the last!
Don't think so as it's almost certain Liverpool changed their style cause of the 1x0, as they were winning they could take more risk by pressing so higher as they've done in the first half.

I knew he would pick Kane, Kane should have been the bigger man and said I'm not ready. We've done this before with Kane rushed him back. We played well the second half.

i don't understand why Moura wasn't from the first minute in the pitch ,after the semifinal won by him in Amsterdam...give the man all the credits ,Pochettino ... damnit

i don't understand why Moura wasn't from the first minute in the pitch ,after the semifinal won by him in Amsterdam...give the man all the credits ,Pochettino ... damnit

I wonder how Liverpool felt that Origi, who got them there, didn't start?

Did you actually watch the game? Tell what was so impressive then? Tell me we didn’t just blow a golden opportunity. Tell me that our best players did show up ? Jesus if you can’t be negative after watching that when can you be?!

You’ve just answered your own question

It was a poor performance from most concerned but that didn’t stop me getting behind my team

You’re a negative cunt

Own it

Back
Top Bottom