We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Certainly right with hindsight.

I don't think we'd have fared any better without him though. We aren't good enough.
Your last point is spot on. Second one is debatable but by no means outlandish to think so. The first one is where I would disagree. I believe there is an argument that even if Harry was 100% there was a tactical exploit in not using him from the beginning. considering he was coming back from injury it seemed an easy decision for me.

And the small timers arrive just in time. Go on tell us how proud you are.
What a bitter cunt, we did get to the final against the odds, Poch was amazing, he neutralized Liverpool's strenghts he did what he could, our players played as expected we just lacked magic. The worst part about all this is that the refs screwed us. In the few seconds before the penalty I was the most confident I ever was that we will win. Starting to think that God wanted us to win but just not with that shit kit

I think when the team wakes up tomorrow they'll know they've missed an almighty opportunity.

Biggest disappointment is that it didn't feel like any of the players left it all out on the pitch.

Hey ho

Dele is adorable but he didn't play well tonight... he hasn't played well for quite some time now. Son and Moura played well but Kane didn't look ready. Ericksen wasn't that great either. We were offensively too limited. We are in Liverpool's shoes last year when they were thrown off after Salah' s injury. The penalty messed with the player's heads and they didn't play their games. Still a great season

So disappointed, went out with a wimper. Dippers were there for the taking but we never really showed up and gifted them both their goals. Thought Winks played ok, Harry was anonymous and Poch must be in love with Dele as he seems to start regardless of form. Rose had a good game. Oh well, it's the fucking hope that kills you with Spurs, wouldn't want to support anyone else though. Onwards we go people and best wishes to all, especially if you feel as shite as me.
Gutted and disappointed is one thing but cunts, bottlers, disgrace is another, fucking hell some people should have a word with themselves.

Back
Top Bottom