We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is it, the season is over.
Now we know what we need, right back and attacker minimum. Plus Eriksen replacement if he goes.

Until it isn’t and it will be more ‘bad luck or not our day’
The future is Lilywhite just you wait.

DNsXXq9.jpg

I think Poch has taken this team as far as it can go. There's buckets of spirit in the squad, but too many players that occupy the same areas and do the same sort of thing.

Up front we struggle. It's all too obvious. Dele needs to up his game; his flicks and turns lose us the ball too often. We never really camp in an opposition half and move the ball quickly. I'd actually like to have seen Lamela today. Full backs remain a concern. I thought Rose played well, but Trippier's delivery no longer offsets his brain farts. Think that could be Eriksen's last game, but will be interesting to see if anyone actually comes in for him.

We look like we're held together by Sellotape and tonight it showed.

But they put in some absolutely titanic performances this season that I'll certainly never forget.

Back
Top Bottom