We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko can't be blamed for anything. He's carried us through so many games this season.

Sat in a deflated bar in Madrid. Can't believe we made it to the final considering our injuries, bad luck, zero investment.

But having said that pool were there for the taking tonight. Kane being on the pitch until ft is inexplicable. Just not match fit. Moura hattrick then benched. Very odd and can't help but feel things would have been different had he started.

COYS

Clearly they damn well were given they had nothing in the second half and still scored whilst we were creating everything but a goal. We were better and didn't convert. Nothing at all wrong with my statement.
It wasnt a fair match, your statement is based on the idea we had a fair crack. The ref gifted them a goal lead 1 minute into the match that completely reshaped everything that came after. They focused on defending an unearned counting lead.

We could’ve won and some on here would moan at how they lifted the trophy.

I know Mate it's really embarrassing.. We used to have proper fans but on here are some of the worst Spurs fans i've come across.. Majority of the good ones ( present company excluded) see to have gone to Madrid and left the idiots to post on here. Some are good of course but boy have we got some Dicks.

You’ve just answered your own question

It was a poor performance from most concerned but that didn’t stop me getting behind my team

You’re a negative cunt

Own it

You dam right I am when I witness a performance like that, when we make team selections like that. We we lose the biggest game in the clubs history like that. I wish I could be so easily pleased like some of you but I can’t.

Just watch all the people you never even knew followed football bring out the Dipper tops this Summer.. It has already started on Social media. Tossers and Plastics the lot of them.

Got to keep it in perspective even though it's a massive opportunity missed. Great cup run in europe, another domestically and a decent finish in the prem while only playing a few games at home.. We're getting stronger and bigger as a club both on and off the pitch, only good stuff in store for us next season at our new home.

Back
Top Bottom