We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane was our weak link tonight, shouldn't have started as clearly wasn't fit.

Funnily enough, considering his performances this season, I thought Sissoko was the weak link.

Ridiculous moment for the penalty by having his arm up so high for what seemed like eternity, shying away from the ball all first half which lead to us playing around with it at the back for far too long and then going off with a whimper in the second half.

Midfield is the key part of any game and Winks can't do it all on his own.

Gutted
No one to blame
We didn't lose because we conceded 2 goals . We lost because we couldn't score. Either their defence was very strong or our attackers weren't good enough.
Gutted
The dream is over
Gutted

They're more efficient than us? Fuck you mate, they got a ridiculously shit penalty decision 1 minute I to the match that fucking ruined it. Fuck off, poisonous cunt.
Clearly they damn well were given they had nothing in the second half and still scored whilst we were creating everything but a goal. We were better and didn't convert. Nothing at all wrong with my statement.

Because you’ve been moaning and bitching and whining all game

That might have something to do with it

Did you actually watch the game? Tell me what was so impressive then? Tell me we didn’t just blow a golden opportunity. Tell me that our best players did show up ? Jesus if you can’t be negative after watching that when can you be?!

Last edited:
A couple thoughts:
1.deciding to watch it alone was the right choice beacuse I was a nervous wreck
2. I really need a hug now 😭

Back
Top Bottom