UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One dimensional?
Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh 80% of real fans want Poch to stay.....

Looks like Levy was in the 20% of us internet no nothings eh?
You miss the man? Knew him well did you?
You can want him to stay, but at the same time realise his time was up. I don’t dwell on managers when they’re gone that’s it. What explains your constant harping back to Harry Redknapp btw? You’ve mentioned him at least 5 times today. What gives Sammy? I know you’re not a steaming hypocrite, so what is it?

Right, lads. Tottingham won, so I think it is time I stuck my wife's teeth to the headboard again.
Don't folks usually soak them in cleanser overnight? Can't imagine it's hygienic to leave them sitting on the headboard overnight. But you never know with you crazy Euros.

Ndombele and a new CDM need to be our starting midfield pair. I fear Lo Celso might be fighting with the 3 behind Kane for a spot from now on.

Rose needs to go agreed but if Jose wants a more pragmatic LB we need to be looking at getting one in. Sess might be getting played more as a LAM then a LB in the new system to me.

Could do the reverse of what they did with Aurier and Davies if you have Sessegnon at LB and Foyth at RB. That would be placing a lot of faith in youth though.

I hold my hands up, guilty as charged, I still can’t get my head around Jose.

But he is supporting the team so much. He is showering praise on them. We all know they’re struggling, but I think he’s doing the right thing. Our players need some love.

And I say that as someone who was digging them out at half time.

Back
Top Bottom