UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lovely stuff. A great view right behind the goal, a few rows back from Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and her friend and the row in front of shempz shempz and the people I used to sit with at Wembley.

After being Billy no mates in the pub but at least getting free cider off the barman, I bumped into loads of mates in the ground.

Great start. After 19 mins I was beginning to question my sanity but once Dele scored I knew we would win.

He's magic you know (the remix).

Careful Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman I think Nutters been eyeing you up! :ledleylick:

Had a great evening supporting the club. Miss Poch the man too. It’s possible not to be a one dimensional cunt mate.
One dimensional?
Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh 80% of real fans want Poch to stay.....

Looks like Levy was in the 20% of us internet no nothings eh?
You miss the man? Knew him well did you?

Now THAT'S an old School 'Spursey' reaction.....
We're through, we won 4-2 after being 0-2 down... just enjoy that, rather than trying to gain Instatwat likes from your fellow Gooners by slating one of our most consistent players in the last 2 years... or weren't you here for all that?
Choose your targets more carefully!

Mate, Spursey is dead... it's like Bernard Manning trying to convince the World that Mother-in-law and 'tight Jew' jokes are still relevant...
It's FUCKING OLD now!

Commenting on how a player had a poor game is cunty now? Team played well Son played poor you saw that if you watched the game properly.

Also one thing Son isn't is consistent he's world class on his day but as we saw today poor when it's not going his way, it's how he is as a player I love the guy but when it's not his day boy it's really not his day.

Commenting on how a player had a poor game is cunty now? Team played well Son played poor you saw that if you watched the game properly.

Also one thing Son isn't is consistent he's world class on his day but as we saw today poor when it's not going his way, it's how he is as a player I love the guy but when it's not his day boy it's really not his day.
English?

Back
Top Bottom