UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Between Rose and Winks the first goal is theirs. I stopped counting how many bad passes Winks had made in the first half. Its even more important not make a mess of things when the ball is being played to you often. Winks was just not up to standard tonight. Especially the first half. Dier was a neccessary sacrifice in order to change the game.

Yeah Winks was poor but BC makes a good point of at least he was showing for the ball. Dier was legit stood in central midfield not moving he's clearly not fit atm needs time in the gym to loose a lot of bulk he has picked up.

I’m going to say this here: I love curvy women who pour me beer. This feeling is amplified by a Spurs victory.
fat-male-giving-glass-of-beer-pictures_csp47111581.jpg

:saha:

I’m buzzing. I watched the match in an “old Italian man” bar. I don’t speak Italian but I understand enough to understand we are getting noticed and getting talked about more and more by fans of other leagues!

Yeah Winks was poor but BC makes a good point of at least he was showing for the ball. Dier was legit stood in central midfield not moving he's clearly not fit atm needs time in the gym to loose a lot of bulk he has picked up.
Agreed. Dier was crap.amd taken off..Winks was just a bit fitter so his crap stayed a bit longer. Time for Lo Celso. And bump Rose while we at it.

On my way home. A very satisfying end to a game that started very badly!

Fucking ballsey sub on 20mins...not sure many (any?) other managers would do that.

Poor defending and early goals again - a hallmark of 2019. He’s got to and will sort the defence out. While people have had plenty to say on the FB’s the problem has been with the CH’s all season since the first goal conceded vs. Villa from a long straight ball.

Anyway, got lucky on the stroke of half time and in the 2nd showed a distinct change in attitude.

Well done the manager (I’ll conveniently forget that he picked Dier in the first place).
Agree with all that, however, we deserved that goal in the first half, however lucky it was. The game changed with the substitution, I imagine no one expected that change but it turned things around instantly, god knows how.

And again, 15 mins into the second half, we looked a bit jaded. I doubt anyone thought "hmm, Sissoko for Moura will shake things up", but that's exactly what happened.

I don't want to say that the man's a genius but...

Agreed. Dier was crap.amd taken off..Winks was just a bit fitter so his crap stayed a bit longer. Time for Lo Celso. And bump Rose while we at it.

Ndombele and a new CDM need to be our starting midfield pair. I fear Lo Celso might be fighting with the 3 behind Kane for a spot from now on.

Rose needs to go agreed but if Jose wants a more pragmatic LB we need to be looking at getting one in. Sess might be getting played more as a LAM then a LB in the new system to me.

I mean it's not a spelling and punctuation contest here is it?

No spelling mistakes in what I wrote I can see could do with a couple of extra bits of Grammer sure but it's an internet forum to talk about football, not a official government document. So I dont think it matters really do you?
No, mate it doesn't. I like your postings, we cool?

Back
Top Bottom