Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably but the footballing market, is , more than any other a captive one. As a Spurs fan we don't say " I don't like that one or its price , I'll buy a Brenford one instead."

Mind you the club itself doesn't make a huge amount on each shirt, it's the manufacturers & importing taxes on shipping the stuff in.

Just checked , 1000% mark up is pretty accurate, not bad for a guess
Apart from kids I don't get the shirt replica business anyway, not having a pop at anyone that does buy them each to thier own and all that, but as an adult walking out my front door wearing a football top is not something I consider as a good look. I find that harder to get my head arround than forking out the change to buy one. How many times do adults wear them to a games? a handful at the start of the season and a handful at the end, what 6 games in total assuming they go home and away, the rest of the time it's covered up by a coat.

...as an adult walking out my front door wearing a football top is not something I consider as a good look...
How many times do adults wear them to a games? a handful at the start of the season and a handful at the end...
The replica shirt over a jersey/sweatshirt/hoodie combo in winter looks particularly stylish I find

Champions League does not need likes of Leicester, says US sports executive

Your right. Relevant chairman Stillitano has been quoted as saying the CL does not need teams like Leicester and has held talk with five PL clubs about forming a breakaway league
We were not one of those 5. City, Utd, Woolwich, chavs and Liverpool.

This pricing and the probable lack of bodies may not do us any favours.
Yet I cannot see Liverpool fans suffering these prices either for a friendly
Then again they have more global commercial appeal.
This is why it's very important for us to be consistent in the league. We then can be considered one of the big 5 clubs. They'll have to make it 6. :)
I don't want a breakaway league but we need to be there involved in the negotiations when discussed and have influence.
If there is a breakaway European league then I want us to be as far away from it as possible, even if it meant we were playing in the Championship.

Back
Top Bottom