Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This a ghastly fixture.

tenor.gif

Sissoko gives us a completely different dimension to our game. When under pressure, we now have the ability to knock it long and have him run onto it. Something we clearly lacked against Man City and at times last season too (Anfield a big example).

I can definitely see N'Koudou getting a lot more game time next season.
To be fair Sissoko did just that last year when he came on as sub. The problem is he is so hated by fans they moan and bitch even before he comes on. We smashed teams with him on the pitch last year but we absolutely have to moan and cunt someone off, its just not Spurs otherwise. Say it enough times and it becomes true (I am in no way saying he was fantastic, I'm saying he was no way near as bad as he was made out by the fans).

To be objective, he seems to like bigger pitches, more space for him to use and get motoring???

I thought Vertonghen was absolutely brilliant today too. So assured, Strong and confident on the ball. Aggressive in the air, Top man.

Fuck that.
I was torn between this & going to Santa Pod for the weekend for their street car bonanza with live music (including Bugzy Malone & a drum and base tent) & pole dancers.
I ain't paying £40 upwards for a friendly so it's a weekend on the piss at santa pod watching supercars & Nubile young ladies.
The club really does miss a trick sometimes.

Hmm... I'm sure i paid £40 quid to sit in the top tier at Wembley to see us play the Barca C team in the "Wembley Cup" about ten years ago (Edit: I did and that was a cheap seat: Wembley Cup - ticket details 12 May 2009 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com.) Livermore scored on his debut.

Im sure the pedigree of seeing us play at "New" Wembley and against such elite opposition made it seem attractive.

But this season its less of a glamorous prospect and not such a novelty due to the upturn in our fortunes and the fact that we have been there a few times in the last couple of years and will be all this season.

Plus we are playing CL regularly now so a tie against an elite European club is not as big a draw.

Fuck it, dont go if you think its too expensive. I wont be.

Have you have decided that Tottenham V Juventus is the perfect pre season warm up game for you?
Are you still looking for somewhere to warm up yourself before the game?
We have the perfect venue for you.
POWERLEAGUE WEMBLEY has had a full refurbishment of its BAR and is located in the Yellow cark of Wembley park, literally 400 years away from the stadium itself.
The bar has 5 different products on draught and a variety of bottles stocked, these are all at very competitive prices
We also have both BT SPORTS and SKY SPORTS packages, so you need not miss a kick of any of the action at anytime of the season.
I've always wanted to drink in 1617 , do you sell mead?

Back
Top Bottom