Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did anyone off here go? What was the atmosphere like with so few people and so many people deciding to boycott/not attend? Can imagine it was pretty poor. Great performance though, which obviously would have lifted things. I hope the players knew the reason why we weren't there.

Looked so much better at Wembley now our ground staff have been able to cut the grass shorter and work there magic, if only we can do something about the atmosphere as well, but let's get a few wins under way starting with the chavs and things will be looking good!
Got to admit does feel a bit weird having the chavs and gooners playing at there today though! :dembelefingers:

don't see what others are saying about sissoko
I didn't think he played that well, yes he had a few breakaway runs, but did nothing great at the end of it
often he stood in easy positions where it was simple 1-2 pass but nothing to create dangerous movement
maybe I have a downer on £30m player
feel the same about janssen just doesn't move into dangerous positions, lacks forward movement

I can relate to some of that, neither of them give that level of threat or anticipation of a positive outcome when their in possession. Nothing looks natural with the ball at their feet. He is not a £30m player. But he looked decent yesterday albeit against under cooked opposition in a friendly.

I saw the positives yesterday. Lots of them. Two well crafted and well taken goals.
Yet I also remember we were a bit poor defensively and they should have scored 3 goals,2nd half.
All sitters.
Davies got exposed and we looked very vulnerable from the ball over the top.

We miss Wanyama badly imo.

I saw the positives yesterday. Lots of them. Two well crafted and well taken goals.
Yet I also remember we were a bit poor defensively and they should have scored 3 goals,2nd half.
All sitters.
Davies got exposed and we looked very vulnerable from the ball over the top.

We miss Wanyama badly imo.
Dier has had a rough pre-season. I am sure he will be fine when it matters though.

He's got less pressure on him aswell now.

After his first awesome season I imagine he was worried about living up it to it.

Now he knows he is that good and plays with that kind of confidence

Back
Top Bottom