Tottenham v stoke city

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yay. Popped out at 1-0 for tomorrow's veg, back an hour later and we smashed em 5-1.
Just what we needed. Spurs are back in town. Well done Poch and the boys for giving us all a great weekend

Hey ArcspacE ArcspacE , SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur , you crafty pair of lovebirds, we won. And guess what, Im here.

Come join the celebration boys!
Boys-Dancing-Funny-Gif-Photo.gif

The game was won when he came on, huge amounts of space to play in. He tends to do well at the end of games but rarely influences proceddings in the first 50 or 60 minutes. He's had very few open play assists or goals before the 60th minute mark in the PL. If he does start again soon, we'll see his again. We need players to open games up, which Son, Kane, Dele and Eriksen have done repeatedly for us many times but Lamela rarely has, which is why he's a good sub but not a good starter.

He hasn't started a game in over a year, Jesus Christ give him a chance.

Boy we needed that.. Could've been more to be fair, Butland kept the score down.

Absolutely freezing today so thank fuck we got to leap about five times. Should bring back a bit of confidence, Stoke were very poor but scoring 5 past any prem side is a good achievement.

Onwards and upwards.

I have to say like West Ham lie down for Woolwich then give us hell, Stoke are the polar opposite, seem to not even bother trying against us but love winding up Wenger

It will be a deepening issue if we fail to win tomorrow.

I see no guarantee when any team is on a poor run, struggling with confidence and not able to dominate teams.

Most pundits had us chasing City for the title. They know less than some on here.

I hope we win. I don't fancy freezing my knackers off for anything but.

But......hmmmmm.
The Title is over. When you win 14 out of 15 games at any period of the season you've won it. Let alone from the beginning. Chelsea won 13 in a row last season to do it.

All about top 4 consolidation for the rest of us.

Back above Woolwich now. At least until tomorrow.
Was trying to figure out why they're playing Sunday if it ain't televised. Just reaslised its because they played Thursday night
:sonhmm:

Great turnout again today, all things considered.
May have been our lowest league gate but over 62,000 for a Xmas shopping game, coming off a bad run of form, and aginst Stoke of all teams is still pretty impressive.
Well done Yids

62k against Stoke still more than the Woolwich can get in the deathstar, let it be known our support far greater than that lot down the road.

Just bloody start the game with some tempo and energy for christ sake. Tired of these insipid first half displays.
Get that early goal (or at least look like getting it) and the bastards should crumble...
We badly need this win. COYS!

Id much rather Eriksen, Lamela and Son behind Kane next week personally. I thought we looked fucking immense for a while there when those 4 were on the pitch.

But why discuss a new set up eh? Dele CANNOT be dropped, even if the team improves

So you think Poch will drop Dele for Lamela after less than forty five minutes of football in over a year.

Your testicles need whacking with a house brick...

Many, many times..

I'm actually going to this one. A fellow Spurs fan and one of my best friends son is going to his first ever match. When he was born I got him a Spurs Dribbler package for his Christening which had various stuff like a Spurs bib and scarf in it. His future was sealed before he even knew it.

Son is the usual target for the Lamela boys like mindblown and Spursdem. I'm just saying they need to start bashing another player like Dele or Eriksen instead. Son should start every important game imo. Pace, trickery, vision, finishing. He's got the lot.
Hahaha I'm literally one of Son's biggest fans.

Find your mother and give her a slap for producing such a weapon for a son.

Rhythm is a dancer, Heung Min Son's the answer, he can score from anywhereeeeee!

Back
Top Bottom