Tottenham v stoke city

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great result but we're still not sharp, could have had a dozen today if we were at the top of our game. Hopefully this will give us momentum to string some good results together over the next month.

Son is the usual target for the Lamela boys like mindblown and Spursdem. I'm just saying they need to start bashing another player like Dele or Eriksen instead. Son should start every important game imo. Pace, trickery, vision, finishing. He's got the lot.
Hahaha I'm literally one of Son's biggest fans.

Find your mother and give her a slap for producing such a weapon for a son.

Rhythm is a dancer, Heung Min Son's the answer, he can score from anywhereeeeee!

Son is the usual target for the Lamela boys like mindblown and Spursdem. I'm just saying they need to start bashing another player like Dele or Eriksen instead. Son should start every important game imo. Pace, trickery, vision, finishing. He's got the lot.

I agree that there are two players having a worse run of form and Son should start every week ahead of one of them. Id like to see Lamela play more and more, but the other starter has picked it up a lot today, and had a far better season overall.

Im not sure Lamela is ready to replace him just yet, but he is a great option.

Back
Top Bottom