Tottenham v stoke city

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus Christ, that's dark.

Ryan-Gosling-Laughing.gif

But in all seriousness, you might want to save some for the Man City fixture.
Its fuckec up, but a very good meme

Dare we even dream that the players think 3 top games in the next 10 days and we are back in the conversation?

Would make a miserable last few weeks seem worth it.

Let's see if Pochettino's wand can weave some magic.

I have no clue how we will lineup but I will guess. I feel a win though!

Back four:
Lloris
Aurier Dier Vert Davies
Winks Sissoko
Son Dele Eriksen
Kane

Back 3:
Lloris
Foyth Dier Vert
Aurier Winks Dele Davies
Son Eriksen
Kane

Thought only I did that. Can't read a newspaper , watch any footy log on to any sites .... total football blackout
As I get older it gets worse

COYS. Give us a win. I need that feel good factor!

Sorry. Was in reply to notabadsquad

I always want Rose to start in this one given that many Stoke fans still hate him for that match a few seasons back. Lovely to see their angry faces when we put 4 past them again.

Would take a very scrappy one-nil win at present.

Going to be tough to break them down unless we really go for it from the off. Son has to start.

I think this is not such a bad prognosis. My best mate is a Watford fan, he saw them play a Stoke team desperate for a result, they are not having a great season but they can very easily slip in to full Pulis mode, if we're not sharp this could be a repeat of the West Brom game.

For me, I think the key is to have a refreshed Eriksen to provide some creativity in midfield to unlock Stoke, we definitely have the better squad but Stoke have seen that teams can come to Wembley and get something out of playing a certain way, we have to provide an answer to the teams who park the bus.

Back
Top Bottom