Tottenham v stoke city

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They must have a bit of fear for us even though we are not fully clicking right now.
We need to quash any glimmer of hope and score first and early too I hope.

I hope we can be better at the back as well, no sloppiness please lads.

I havent wank off for weeks because we havent got a win plz spurs relieve of my stress!
:avbpray:
poison-death_1511993408579_4577835_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Wonder if we need to change the FB pairings and play Trippier with Rose and Aurier with Davies. So have one speedy FB at all times.
I agree. Having two similar fullbacks like Trippier and Davies didn't work extremely well against packed defences this season. Last season when Rose got injured, we played Davies on the left but Walker on the right which gave us two different options in attack.

It will be a deepening issue if we fail to win tomorrow.

I see no guarantee when any team is on a poor run, struggling with confidence and not able to dominate teams.

Most pundits had us chasing City for the title. They know less than some on here.

I hope we win. I don't fancy freezing my knackers off for anything but.

But......hmmmmm.

It will be a deepening issue if we fail to win tomorrow.

I see no guarantee when any team is on a poor run, struggling with confidence and not able to dominate teams.

Most pundits had us chasing City for the title. They know less than some on here.

I hope we win. I don't fancy freezing my knackers off for anything but.

But......hmmmmm.
The Title is over. When you win 14 out of 15 games at any period of the season you've won it. Let alone from the beginning. Chelsea won 13 in a row last season to do it.

All about top 4 consolidation for the rest of us.

There's something about these Saturday 3pm games. A rubbish stream that keeps stuttering and cutting only to come back to see we've conceded... feels like every sat at 5pm I'm miserable...

:pochfacepalm:

There's something about these Saturday 3pm games. A rubbish stream that keeps stuttering and cutting only to come back to see we've conceded... feels like every sat at 5pm I'm miserable...

:pochfacepalm:
A good weeks rest for the big dogs will see us revitalised I think. Harry won't be happy with Salah stretching away from him and will bag a hat trick to show whose boss.

Last edited:
The Title is over. When you win 14 out of 15 games at any period of the season you've won it. Let alone from the beginning. Chelsea won 13 in a row last season to do it.

All about top 4 consolidation for the rest of us.

Oh mate I completely agree. My reference is to the overpaid, know all and fickle spunking pundits but I don't think the title is over yet.

United in particular and strangely Chelsea (not sure how they are doing it) and Liverpool (Salah inspired and made the kind of impact only matched in forward terms by Son for us but even more emphatic thus far) are just about still in it and so much depends on Sunday's game in that regard.

For us I just want to see a win. I watch NONE of our FOOTY (radio yes) when we are in a slump and read no papers as far as footy is comcerned. Too disheartening.

We have to find form soon and if we win and City lose this weekend we could go into the match with them with a bit of confidence assuming we then beat Brighton. Ifs and buts.

Top 4 at present is close in terms of points but miles away in terms of performance.

Last edited:
images
Is it me or does he look like Prince Arry?
That wasn't poison, it was Arsene Wenger charisma juice.

...back to the game...who's available , players are dropping out quicker than the hair follicles on Rooneys head. Should win this because we have to. Players rested and hopefully Poch can get things back on track.

COYS

images
Is it me or does he look like Prince Arry?
That wasn't poison, it was Arsene Wenger charisma juice.

...back to the game...who's available , players are dropping out quicker than the hair follicles on Rooneys head. Should win this because we have to. Players rested and hopefully Poch can get things back on track.

COYS
I suppose it is then a question of whether it is rest that is required over confdence or chastisement?

Back
Top Bottom