Tottenham v stoke city

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got back from the game, great performance, could have been 10-0 to be honest, Stoke were terrible and so is Wembley, can’t wait to get into our new ground. Son has to start every game, he can be wasteful but he is our best player at the moment. Dembele also looked much sharper today. Good morale booster today, onto Brighton, another good win would set us up nicely for the City game.

neednt have worried too much about Dembele.
I don’t know why people thinks we are better without Lamela .
He brings so much to this team with his quick one touch passing.
Get into the box.
He son and winks link up very well
What a pass for Kane at the death.

Welcome back Erik.

We're clearly watching two different players.

No we have different opinions on one player

It happens occasionally in a public forum

Alli isn’t playing as well as he can or has done in the past but is still worth his place in the side

Didn’t you watch his sublime through ball yesterday?
Including the nutmeg?

He starts every game for me!

:deledoubt:

I'm actually going to this one. A fellow Spurs fan and one of my best friends son is going to his first ever match. When he was born I got him a Spurs Dribbler package for his Christening which had various stuff like a Spurs bib and scarf in it. His future was sealed before he even knew it.
My other half is coming to this game with me, her first ever match. (She has zero interest in football). Hope it’s an exciting display and a romping victory to expel her view that football is extremely dull! No doubt it will be a 0-0 draw now.

:pochunimpressed:

I havent wank off for weeks because we havent got a win plz spurs relieve of my stress!
:avbpray:
poison-death_1511993408579_4577835_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Id much rather Eriksen, Lamela and Son behind Kane next week personally. I thought we looked fucking immense for a while there when those 4 were on the pitch.

But why discuss a new set up eh? Dele CANNOT be dropped, even if the team improves

C'mon dude... Leave this shit for another day.

2 wins and 8 goals in the last 4 days.

Can we officially declare it 'Party Night' for TFC?

:tobyarm:

Very bored with our style of play this season, no flair idk if it may just be all of these pussy defensive teams we have to play at Wembley.. most matches this season in the league have been boring af

So remind me again what Lamela can do what Son can't? That was Son's second inch perfect through ball of the game, plus he's scored his umpteenth league when Lamela hasn't yet reached ten. If you wanna make a case for Lamela starting, there isn't one for him playing ahead of Son, he's a completely different league.

Why is one or the other for you?

Back
Top Bottom