Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We also had the best start in the clubs recent history. We didn’t need to give him a 10 year extension then and we don’t need to panic now.

Give it time and relax JT. Don’t conflate your Levy and Enic issues with putting unnecessary pressure on Ange at this point.
If Maddison and VD
And Cuti has a killer long ball too. Did wonders with Cuti to Kane to Son in Conte's first season.
However, Cuti does take time to find a pass, doesn’t actually play the ball,forward very quickly.

All those criticising Johnson were the ones laughing at Newcastle signing Gordon after 6 months of him being there
why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

No the real problem are the people who keep defending ENIC on here.

We are in the same perpetual cycle > Bring in a manager this gets everyone's hopes up about a new era > We are at the start of a process lets all recognise the need to be patient and back the manager > yeah results aren't great but give him time and he will get the signings he needs. > Doesn't get signings he needs > fans start getting toxic > manager sick of the criticism by this point angrily points out the problem at the club > fans ignore this and call for his head anyway > manager was clearly the problem > loop back to the start.

You might be better pushing this opinion when the team is winning. Posting 'Levy is a c***' after a loss doesn't provide your opinion any weight

Stick to this opinion regardless of how the team is performing, it will serve you a better response from the members on here

Take John, not a word from him until the team starts to dip. Then he's in every thread posting Levy is a c***. Don't lumber your opinion with someone like him, drive your opinion win lose or draw

Good points! Ange wanted BJ that was clear. I think many were not so keen especially at the price. I do wonder what type of forward we could have got for that price that would offer more? What we should have done was May get Orban for £20/25M and save the money to have got eze or olisse who are far better players than BJ.
Probably the reason he’s getting criticised so soon even thought he’s shown glimpses of what he can provide. A lot people don’t like being wrong.

Playing on the left isn’t helping especially without Maddison to feed him in behind. Lo Celso though I do rate him is very left footed and the majority of ball ends up at Kulu’s feet.

He seems to play with his head up, normally passes at the right time and got good pace and movement to get in behind.

If we bought Doku I’m sure they’d be some people saying he’s a bit head down who misses plenty of passing opportunities. Eze who is massively talented drifts out of games for long periods and is lazy off the ball. Olise quite predictable with the way he moves as a right sided forward.

Just watched first half back and didn’t really any clear cut chances. Most of the shots were blocked well away from goalie. We didn’t have any where we missed sitters. Few tame shots from BJ and son. The only real save from goalie was from GLCs shot.

I must not have been watching properly, did the ball actually come off the referee and fall perfectly into the path of their onrushing striker for their first goal? Did he quietly whisper in Udogie's ear "give them a goal or I'll tell them all you touched me"?
I'd say a good % of people on here have acknowledged refs seem to be trying to "balance the books" since the Liverpool game, but to blame results on referees is to go looking for excuses. Fuck me it was only this Sunday just gone the referee fucked a City move by pulling the game back for an advantage. Every team is getting fucked up refs this season, not just us. Our results are in spite of that, not because of that.

Refs/VAR mistakes and consciously attempting to "balance the books" in light of a past match (as you describe it) are not one and the same thing. The former is inevitable.... But the latter should not be happening.

The simple fact is that bad officiating of either nature CAN directly influence results. If that's happening then it is NOT "excuse" making.

Last edited:
You might be better pushing this opinion when the team is winning. Posting 'Levy is a c***' after a loss doesn't provide your opinion any weight

Stick to this opinion regardless of how the team is performing, it will serve you a better response from the members on here

Take John, not a word from him until the team starts to dip. Then he's in every thread posting Levy is a c***. Don't lumber your opinion with someone like him, drive your opinion win lose or draw
You don't know a thing about me pal, I predicted we would finish bottom half before the season started based on losing Kane and not replacing him and not buying any centre backs. In fact I had a bet with another member on here and if we finish top half I leave this site for good.

I will be here giving my honest assessment on my club right up until I lose my bet. (If I lose my bet)

I've been criticizing ENIC for three years now when the penny dropped that we are going nowhere under their management. So no disrespect but you are chatting nonsense.

You don't know a thing about me pal, I predicted we would finish bottom half before the season started based on losing Kane and not replacing him and not buying any centre backs. In fact I had a bet with another member on here and if we finish top half I leave this site for good.

I will be here giving my honest assessment on my club right up until I lose my bet. (If I lose my bet)

I've been criticizing ENIC for three years now when the penny dropped that we are going nowhere under their management. So no disrespect but you are chatting nonsense.

If you predicted bottom half then why are you melting down when we lose you 🤡 lmao, we are over achieving in your book are we not?

The fact that you actually predicted that tells me you're just generally clueless about football in general. 🤦‍♀️

If you predicted bottom half then why are you melting down when we lose you 🤡 lmao, we are over achieving in your book are we not?

The fact that you actually predicted that tells me you're just generally clueless about football in general. 🤦‍♀️
Coming from you that is that absolutley golden.

You are practically the forum laughing stock

Roll on May do you can finally do everyone a favour an fuck off

Maybe look for a cash out option or something?
Will be glad too.

Grow bored of listening to you and others desperatley on a loop trying to justify whatever the latest doomed project is.

You don't care about this club you just get off on trolling posters that do. You are a sad little man. And everyone here knows it.

Will be glad too.

Grow bored of listening to you and others desperatley on a loop trying to justify whatever the latest doomed project is.

You don't care about this club you just get off on trolling posters that do. You are a sad little man. And everyone here knows it.

Why don't you just leave now, what's keeping you here?

Back
Top Bottom