Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He needs to instill that conviction. I hear him say it’s about being brave and he will take responsibility. Wasn’t his HT team talk v city the same thing. So what happened v spam?
Conte had the very same talk. He made the same comments about needing time. Nothing at Spurs will change until "The whole closet gets cleared out.". You cannot polish a turd and hope it will one day shine like a diamond.

It's not only The Players that need a change, it's the entire management all the way up to The Chairman that needs an overhaul.

No the real problem are the people who keep defending ENIC on here.

We are in the same perpetual cycle > Bring in a manager this gets everyone's hopes up about a new era > We are at the start of a process lets all recognise the need to be patient and back the manager > yeah results aren't great but give him time and he will get the signings he needs. > Doesn't get signings he needs > fans start getting toxic > manager sick of the criticism by this point angrily points out the problem at the club > fans ignore this and call for his head anyway > manager was clearly the problem > loop back to the start.

The only difference is that the manager is playing some very nice on the eye football which I'm enjoying immensley at times but it won't save him when we reach that point in the loop.

You might be better pushing this opinion when the team is winning. Posting 'Levy is a c***' after a loss doesn't provide your opinion any weight

Stick to this opinion regardless of how the team is performing, it will serve you a better response from the members on here

Take John, not a word from him until the team starts to dip. Then he's in every thread posting Levy is a c***. Don't lumber your opinion with someone like him, drive your opinion win lose or draw
I believe that many keep quiet about Levy when the team is winning because many other rude and obnoxious fans have a way of calling us C***s for wanting Levy out.

I agree with Distaste for scouse Distaste for scouse , Levy must go. The cycle needs to end. If anyone needs to go, Levy needs to.

We sorely miss his impact from the bench.
Guile and cunning, the ability to put people off balance with a shake of the shoulder or a look, the FY Balkan footballers have that in buckets, good technical players with a dose of nasty and a great cross, there's younger ones out there, need to sign a couple up

How did we not beat these fuckers. I’m sure they are playing the sane way v Fulham yet they are 3 up. I bet they have put in decent crosses?

I doubt they are playing s low block vs Fulham. That being said, Fulham are taking their chances and killed the game off. We didnt

I doubt they are playing s low block vs Fulham. That being said, Fulham are taking their chances and killed the game off. We didnt
Prbly but still Hdf could we not create enough good chances from open play to only have one goal from a corner? Very frustrating!

i agree with you , but who to come in ? when levy is out
We need a chairman to run the FC. I have no object to Levy running the Real Estate Business, in fact he is Bloody Good at doing that. The FC however, is another story. His interference with Transfers (And Before the, 'Where'd You Here That? ', 'Is That Your Opinion? ', many managers have spoken up about it.

I'm all for trying to keep the Team Young and trying to keep making money, but in the end Football is about Trophies, we have None in the last decade plus change. Ange has potential to win, and to win big. But without the tools he needs, he has potential to be Disastrous.

Back
Top Bottom