TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That. Takes. The. Piss.
Can was owned by Dele on Sunday.
Apart from dominating him in midfield Dele robbed him which led to the third. Robbed him spectacularly towards the end of the game , nutzed him, and was all over the cunt like a rash.
He looked out of his depth, heavy and immobile.

It'll never happen, but Fat Sam would do a good job there. Get the right defenders, get them playing in a system, and they'd still score quite a few. Pulis too. Give these guys decent players, they'll play decent stuff and win alot.
Interesting one. Klopp walks and they replace him with Pulis.
Bet they'd be dancing on the streets of Toxteth if that one played out.

Can was owned by Dele on Sunday.
Apart from dominating him in midfield Dele robbed him which led to the third. Robbed him spectacularly towards the end of the game , nutzed him, and was all over the cunt like a rash.
He looked out of his depth, heavy and immobile.
But it's important to know that Dele would never get in the Pool squad.

From RAWK:

"The fact is four of the most ridiculous ever individual/collective defensive aberrations it's been my misfortune to witness in the last 60 years of top flight football encounters 100% decided the outcome of this game. Nothing more. Penetration following crucial mistakes apart, nothing produced footballing-wise from Spurs in open play - which amounted to very little as it happens - actually penetrated us. In contrast, even faced with a blanket defensive set up for the entire game and without playing particularly well, we did at least cause Spurs problems in open play and penetrated their rearguard on more than a few occasions."

gT83EWF.gif

From RAWK:

"The fact is four of the most ridiculous ever individual/collective defensive aberrations it's been my misfortune to witness in the last 60 years of top flight football encounters 100% decided the outcome of this game. Nothing more. Penetration following crucial mistakes apart, nothing produced footballing-wise from Spurs in open play - which amounted to very little as it happens - actually penetrated us. In contrast, even faced with a blanket defensive set up for the entire game and without playing particularly well, we did at least cause Spurs problems in open play and penetrated their rearguard on more than a few occasions."

gT83EWF.gif

giphy.gif

crying-laughing-gif-8.gif

It's no secret that Pool have been our boogie team. I've never felt so comfortable. What a deluded bunch of cunts.

So Liverpool have decided all of a sudden that their defence is shit? And when a team sets out tactically to exploit that, and are 2-0 up after 11 minutes, and wins 4-1,its nothing to do with that team playing well?

So basically, Liverpool can never lose to a better team. Its always because their defence is shit.

48 hours ago, Coutinho was going to wangle his cock all over poor Harry Winks, and Eriksen, Kane and Dele would just about make their bench. While Can, and Wijnaldum should dry hump our back line all the way back down Wembley Way.

Oh and Henderson. Dont forget about him.....he stifled Herrera in a 0-0.

Hark at this cunt. :eriksenlol:

“(They pressed) on the odd occasion perhaps as is inevitable in any game with any opposition but for the most part they sat back like the poncey fucking c*nts they are and waited for us to come onto them and make an unforced error upon which they pounced like Notts Forest of old [Clough's shower of fucking bastards] used to do every fucking time they played us.

Sit back and fucking pounce being the name of the game.

It's legitimate, of course, but I've fucking despised it ever since helenio herrera invented the fucking thing so forgive me if i won't afford it the fucking steam off my shit [praise wise that is]”

“(They pressed) on the odd occasion perhaps as is inevitable in any game with any opposition but for the most part they sat back like the poncey fucking c*nts they are and waited for us to come onto them and make an unforced error upon which they pounced like Notts Forest of old [Clough's shower of fucking bastards] used to do every fucking time they played us.

It's legitimate, of course, but I've fucking despised it ever since helenio herrera invented the fucking thing so forgive me if i won't afford it the fucking steam off my shit [praise wise that is]”
Wailing and gnashing of teeth
Fire and brimstone
I predicted mass suicides if we scored 9 well we scored 4 so expect emotional scarring leading to mass suicides after we finish the job off at Scousefield

Last edited:
From RAWK:

gT83EWF.gif
I believe that also happened when they beat us 5-0.
Mugs.

Rewriting Sundays history by Tuesday evening.
Say it enough, it becomes Scouse folklore....by the end of the season they will be saying "remember the day we drew against Spurs at Wembley"...

And by time they have kids, they will be telling them about the 7-0 win.

So this entitled dim wit is annoyed as poch did not set his team up to allow Liverpool to win???!!!

I have read it all now

So this entitled dim wit is annoyed as poch did not set his team up to allow Liverpool to win???!!!

I have read it all now
World’s most knowledgeable fans mate. I’d get it if we shithoused a 1-0 with them missing a penalty, but they got absolutely smoked. Their players don’t even know how to play the only way Klopp knows - and they can’t see it. Weren’t they supposed to score a 100 goals this season? Wankers.

I love that Poch now has his Plan A, B, C and D etc etc while Klopp still just has the one game plan / system.

It's fucking beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom