TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holy shitballs! How did I miss this gem...

Spurs_3-1_Liverpool_HT_Chat.png

Just 5? I could think of 500...

rofl.gif

Just read this gem ...

"Just an after thought...the size of the pitch killed our pressing game as it just seem to offer Spurs huge amounts of room to get away from any pressing. Maybe it was just me seeing things but Wembley's pitch just looks twice as big as others and Spurs form at home has suffered Im sure."

Clutching at straws? :)

They were saying pre-match how much an advantage the bigger pitch would be for their truly frightening attacking side.

At no point has anyone mentioned that maybe Klopp is clueless.
I can't believe that all of them are that naive or stupid.
It must surely be denial as the alternative would be too horrific to bear.

But fear not. Some Keita bloke is going to save the day.

Heard Spurs new stadium has an in house bakery and is hoping it's a Greggs.

Even Maradona is partial to a wee steak bake.
All I know is I'm going to the bakery to buy bread, some ham in the stadium restaurant and then it is off to the cheese room to make a damn pricey grilled cheese

Theyve spent 50m on Keita, 40m on Ox and 40m on Salah. Plus kept Coutinho whom they could have got 130m for.

Could easily have brought in 3 good defenders and a gk instead of Ox and Keita.

Klopp thinks its ok to let in 9 if you can score 10

Problem is, when you play the best defence in the PL you come unstuck.....thats why he stands there laughing at his defence

Back
Top Bottom