Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw this on RAWK!

We'll be facing Jose's bus, Kane diving and backing in all over the shop and as its the Man Utd of the South we will also be up against bent officials with previous against us. Think I'll swerve it, too many real issues in the world to get upset over, rather than the footballing equivalent of WCW.

They really are all the same aren't they? so petty, pathetic, think the whole world is against them. The only reason they're not top is because of a ref's conspiracy.

Pathetic. Such a classless club. God i hope we smash them.

It's match day!

baby dancing GIF

You can blame Mourinho all you like, but we had chances in the first half, but let them off the hook.

EVERY goal conceded was from a nothing ball that our back line failed to deal with.

How some of you lightweights can call yourselves Spurs supporters mystifies me.
You spoiled, self indulgent, bratty, whiny god awful people.
You are not owed a perfect football team, you get what you've been given, support them and hope for the best,
Or knob off and support another team with a bigger budget.
Try Barcelona....with their 1 Billion euro debt.
So Spurs fans should not be angry at yet another Godawful capitulation against a rival?
Why are we supposed to be different and just accept this shit ? We're one of the richest clubs in the world for fuck sake

I want to win this one so badly, we owe them a drubbing, after all the lucky breaks they have had against us in the more recent games. Just go for the jugular, we can do this!

Pool as a team are quite unlikable I feel.

Arnold is a bit of a creep who tries to shag his fan's pregnant mrs.

Robertson is a proper dirty cunt who gets away with a lot. Like Lamela but a trainspotting northern prat version.

Henderson is captain cringe. Maybe my issue is more with his fans than him tbf.

Milner is a dirty cunt.

Mane seems to have cooled down with the rampant diving, maybe he realised he can do as much damage on his feet with his ability. Used to be ridiculous.

Salah is an outright cunt. I did enjoy the twitter mocking of his switching between islam/christianity when it suits him (xmas PR pic). But yeah such a wanker.

Klopp the custard teeth gurning scouse god who shows his true colours when his team are losing.

Their front 3 have all dived many times. So diving accusations from them are ridiculous. Similar to when Woolwich fans a few seasons back were calling Dele a diver as if the invincible season aka best of their life wasn't 1) littered with divers 2) literally only made possible because of diving.

So, this time last year José was constantly bitching and moaning about how he didn’t have a striker to come in and replace the injured Kane. Tonight, Kane goes off injures at half time, and the leaves the striker on the bench for the duration.

Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom