Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly believe I'd be a better scout than Hitchens or whatever cunt is in charge.

Exactly how I feel, even in our greatest moments in recent times we still choked when it mattered.

Feels like the UCL final was a once in a lifetime chance and even then it was basically taken away from us 90 seconds in.

The club just is what it is, doesn’t matter who comes in and out of it. The highs and lows might be slightly different, but it’s the same low ceiling.

Doherty was shit. Dier was shit. Aurier was shit. Rodon was good but that error made his performance look shit. Davies was shit. Only people that can walk with their head held high are Hojbjerg and Ndombele. The others completely shit. Lamela was dreadful and I don't even know what to say about Winks anymore.

It’s been decades and decades of the same shit. Same lack of bottle, same idiotic mistakes, same close but no cigar. I feel like I’ve watched this game 10 times before.

I just don’t think it’s ever going to happen for us, I really don’t. Exhausted by it all.

We’ve watched this season 10 times before

We are so void on the attacking end when we go down a goal it is a complete embarrassment. It was always a tough task against the champions but our response when we need a goal is mind numbing.

I love sonny. But he contributes little if he’s not scoring, which he’s great at. But rest of the game lacks
Oh look everyone saying it now but when I said a couple of months back, I was the heretic spreading blasphemy.

Frank's available. Or we could poach Sam?

Seriously though, it's head in hands time. All we need now is Kane out for three months.
If so, it's time for Jose and Danny to take responsibility for their roster choices and start Vinicius. If Kane goes out and we start Son up top the whole time, then the whole Vinicius situation was a farcical waste.

I just don't get why you wouldn't use Dele, who on a bad day is still just as good as Winks and Lamela on their best day. What the actual fuck
Jose loves a big name scapegoat... maybe it's an ego thing... maybe it's jealousy??
he did it with Pogba at Man U, He did it with Ronaldo and Eto'o at Madrid & then Inter... he tried it with Ndombele here... and now he's settled on Dele...
Problem is, Dele's either not motivated enough to give a fuck and do something about it!

But Jose has previous.

The fact that we haven’t even bought one CB (when we realistically need three) just shows that we aren’t taking this ‘title charge’ serious.

Doherty, Sanchez, Toby, Dier, Davies, Winks, Lamela, Lucas all not good enough if we want to be considered a top club.
Agreed apart from Toby, Davies and Lucas.

:harrylol:
You think this is collective pant wetting when they get on the pitch and see the fearless reds on the other side?
Do you honestly think tonight was anything better than collective bed wetting?
We were fucking shit. More shit than a team that barely scores these days.
We were fucking awful.
Like it or lump it.
it was dreadful getting another fisting by that lot.

Back
Top Bottom