Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a lovely time reminiscing about the 1984 UEFA cup final with Shades Shades and East Mid Yid East Mid Yid before the game.
Met a South Korean who was a Spurs supporter before Sonny arrived.
There were two guys in front of me, one who had "7 Son" on his shirt, (not unusual), the other one had "7 Dad" - just tickled me.
Anyway, to the game. Common story of this season - average first half, better second.
Heart in the mouth moments when Vic and VdV went down injured.
Talking of Micky, my MOTM by a mile. If Messi thinks Cuti is the best CB in the world, how would he rate Micky?
Glad Timo got his first goal, especially when he didn't score in the first half.
Madders shaking off the rust in the second half and Brennan seems more effective as an impact sub.
Caught train from WHL at 18:45, still busy nearly two hours after the game.
All in all, and enjoyable afternoon and three points in the bag.

A Tottenham penalty you say?

locked out hack GIF by MANGOTEETH
One penalty all season!!!!

So you're saying that they celebrated going 1 up against a better team away from home???
Not at all. More power to them.Im talking about when they went 1 down they started whinging and moaning to stewards about spurs fans giving back what they gave out when they went 1 up. Recording spurs fans and stewards and security.

Had a lovely time reminiscing about the 1984 UEFA cup final with Shades Shades and East Mid Yid East Mid Yid before the game.
Met a South Korean who was a Spurs supporter before Sonny arrived.
There were two guys in front of me, one who had "7 Son" on his shirt, (not unusual), the other one had "7 Dad" - just tickled me.
Anyway, to the game. Common story of this season - average first half, better second.
Heart in the mouth moments when Vic and VdV went down injured.
Talking of Micky, my MOTM by a mile. If Messi thinks Cuti is the best CB in the world, how would he rate Micky?
Glad Timo got his first goal, especially when he didn't score in the first half.
Madders shaking off the rust in the second half and Brennan seems more effective as an impact sub.
Caught train from WHL at 18:45, still busy nearly two hours after the game.
All in all, and enjoyable afternoon and three points in the bag.
Caught the 7 o clock still packed. Vdv man of the match by a mile👍

Liverpool have just won in the 99th minute after a proper cock up from Awoniyi , dribbling out from the edge of his area.
Are they bothered, you must be joking. Take what we get. We’ve given away more than our fair share of stupid goals.
Absolutely. Especially this stage of the season it’s all about getting over the line - especially if out of sorts

Can you imagine having to support that shit?
Defend defend defend and hope you get a set piece. Too many clubs like that, fuck off to the championship and take your shite negative football with you.

Can you imagine having to support that shit?
Defend defend defend and hope you get a set piece. Too many clubs like that, fuck off to the championship and take your shite negative football with you.

Probably just adapting to opponent.

Too many of these teams seem to be treating us as if we're Liverpool and Man City and just not wanting to play football against us.

Which is sort of understandable.

Too many of these teams seem to be treating us as if we're Liverpool and Man City and just not wanting to play football against us.

Gotta get used to it and adapt.... It's the nature of the game from week to week.

If bottom half teams don't fear you then you really need to worry.

Im all for that. Play anyway you can to get results. Its up to us to break it down and we really struggle

Don't recall seeing a replay of our penalty appeal. In real time it seemed more likely a pen than not, making a change from most our appeals.

Anyone seen videos out there of it?
Looked like a pen from the replays I saw.

It was one of those that didn’t get called because it was near the byline and in an area that didn’t seem dangerous.

Would be a pen 100% of the time if that contact happened in the middle of the box.

Silly way to ref the game.

Back
Top Bottom