Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's incredibly harsh, the Palace goalkeeper did brilliantly well.

My Palace mate was bemoaning not having a great keeper but I thought that Johnson had a really good game today.
...one more tap and Werner would have been round the goalie for a tap-in - or he could have done what I'd have done... just chip the ball over him. Blithering idiot.

Man, I got called embarrassing and told to seek help for expressing my opinion, which was that til Andersen fucked up and we equalised, we didn't look like scoring. My opinion. Never said I was right & owned the truth.

Seek help...as in go see a shrink, as if i got mental issues. That's so not on to say that to somebody and I'm not being a snowflake or delicate flower here. Then when you point it out to the offender, he & his cronies gang up on you.

Or you get called a melt.
Nah what you said was that palace gifted us all 3 goals and we deserved to lose and you pointed out nothing but negatives.

I’m sorry if you have some mental health issues you are working through but to come on after a win and basically downplay anything good that came from that game was ridiculous.

There was good and bad in that game which almost everyone acknowledged.

Now you are trying to start a pity party because many people called you out.

What was the deal with the no pen for Werner?

Looked nailed on from where I was sat.
A Tottenham penalty you say?

locked out hack GIF by MANGOTEETH

Very ropey first half but much improved second half .

Werner made up for his first half miss and hopefully the goal will do his confidence a lot of good .

Van der Ven really is a top notch defender his pace is absolutely vital to the way we play .

The three points are the most important thing at the moment because we really are struggling against the low block teams .

Completely different game versus Villa next , they won't sit back , so it might suit us better .

We're hanging in there despite all the set backs

COYS

Don't recall seeing a replay of our penalty appeal. In real time it seemed more likely a pen than not, making a change from most our appeals.

Anyone seen videos out there of it?

Back
Top Bottom