Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strangely enough all the terrible decisions going against us is working to our favour. The players react to it and get pissed off and that’s when they start to play with urgency. A necessary evil.

Am I the only one who liked how Palace played today? It helped I suppose that I was was watching with a CP fan but I appreciated their football.
Nope, was seated near them, they gave it loads going 1 up .then when spurs went 1 then 2 up, Got back what they gave started recording fans and security then. Absolute clowns. Obviously not all but a good collection

Am I the only one who liked how Palace played today? It helped I suppose that I was was watching with a CP fan but I appreciated their football.
Despite the result, I bet their manager will be happy. For an hour their plan worked. And that was with Eze who wasn't 100% fit, and without Olise & Guehi. If Andersen clears that ball, as he should've done, perhaps they get a draw out of it.

I hope they stay up. I don't mind them. Full season under Glasner and I think they'll evwn climb up the table & play some decent footy.

Despite the result, I bet their manager will be happy. For an hour their plan worked. And that was with Eze who wasn't 100% fit, and without Olise & Guehi. If Andersen clears that ball, as he should've done, perhaps they get a draw out of it.

I hope they stay up. I don't mind them. Full season under Glasner and I think they'll evwn climb up the table & play some decent footy.

If he is then he will be sacked by the end of the season.

Were we ever happy when we played counter attack, Jose/Conte ball, and ended up coming unstuck?

Turned out nice in the end, didn't it? 70 minutes of High Anxiety, followed by 20 minutes of sheer unadulterated bliss.

It's The Tottenham Way.

I'm happy for Werner, after his Blithering Idiot display of incompetence in giving the ball to the goalie, that he made amends by scoring. Johnson's persistent run and final ball were exhilerating and Sonny was - well, he was just Sonny.

What really pisses me off is the TV crowd shots before kick off - why is it only Korean tourists that make it onto my screen? Can we see some proper miserable old gits Spurs fans for a change?
Many of the genuine fans can’t get bloody tickets.

They are what they are.... Despite you pretending that that they're worse than they are.
But they are. You think form doesn’t have a clearer view of how a team is currently doing compared to their overall position on the table? They’ve won only against Sheff Utd and Burnley this year. Would’ve been a disaster if we lost today.

Back
Top Bottom