Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Three points and thank fuck for that.

Didn't play well for a big chunk of that game and it's a good thing Palace are Palace.

But games are 90+ mins and it's a results business at the end of the day. Upped the level when it mattered and scored 3 good goals...my fave being the 2nd...proper (vice)captain's goal.

Onwards & upwards.

COYS

Liverpool have just won in the 99th minute after a proper cock up from Awoniyi , dribbling out from the edge of his area.
Are they bothered, you must be joking. Take what we get. We’ve given away more than our fair share of stupid goals.
An overlooked element of the Postecoglu possession based probing and sustained pressure is that it is incredibly hard for teams to stay defensively sound and error free for 90mins, when spending that amount of time without the ball.

It's the same as what we saw under Conte and Mourinho - eventually with your backs against the wall, a crack will most likely show at some point.

We aren't catching Liverpool this season what are you talking about. We'd be 10 points adrift IF we won our game in hand with a vastly inferior GD (basically another point) and this turn around is going to happen with just 11 games left? Do me a favour.

I'm fucking well happy they equalised because those Woolwich scumbags were devastated they did. Anything those fuckers enjoy I want the opposite, and if that means the dippers winning the league then so be it - that I can handle. Them cunts winning it managed by that insult to LEGO would be unbearable however.

We want to catch woolwich as well

Liverpool have just won in the 99th minute after a proper cock up from Awoniyi , dribbling out from the edge of his area.
Are they bothered, you must be joking. Take what we get. We’ve given away more than our fair share of stupid goals.
Liverpool win late: "Never say Die, Hallmark of Champions"

Spurs win late: "Lucky, undeserving, got away with it!"

Go figure!

GHrqFo8XkAAD7YF

You can win a game in 10 minutes but no way should that be our actual tactic for the match. We upped the tempo not because the opposition got tired but because we were chasing the game. I agree that we don’t need to attack for 90 but we do need to start matches by moving the ball forward more quickly.
We might do against attacking teams but against blockers it's not easy. I do think we should have a go from distance more though.

Man, I got called embarrassing and told to seek help for expressing my opinion, which was that til Andersen fucked up and we equalised, we didn't look like scoring. My opinion. Never said I was right & owned the truth.

It was bollocks..... Clearly you had your head to far up your miserable arse to watch the game properly.

Back
Top Bottom