Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TottsAmazeballs

Supporter
Wanker Tenant
Jesus Christ, Marie, they're not Crystals...

JcUfi7BR.gif

I'm expecting a big effort from the team after a shit-show and two weeks off. We need to be on the up for the Villa game. Both wings should be back, too. No excuses.

Can we please, please give a nice fucking drubbing for once? Say a comfy 5-0? Please?

Not really confident that the 2 weeks will result in any change to the way we play and the lineup Ange will put out, but I hope :ange-pray:

If Palace have all their attacking players available, they will feast on our high line.

------------------Vicario----------------
Porro-----Romero---VDV----Udogie
-------------Sarr----Bissouma--------
----------------Bentancur--------------
---Johnson---------------Maddison--
------------------Son--------------------

------------------Vicario----------------
Porro-----Romero---VDV----Udogie
-------------Sarr----Bissouma--------
----------------Bentancur--------------
---Johnson---------------Maddison--
------------------Son--------------------

I think we will see something like this, we can’t drop Maddison as we badly need him to overcome his rustiness but he clearly cannot run the show in midfield at the moment. Moving him out wide means we can get Son back up front where he belongs and reinforce the midfield. Our best period of the season came with Son up front. It’s harsh to drop Richi but the team comes first.

Glasner coming in at the perfect time...for Palace. If they get Eze & Olise back and they're 100%...ouch.

Reckon a draw...or worse. And that ain't being a melt or inferior fan or whatever.

I don't think the wide players are up to much at the moment in this system. I'd be more inclined to have overlapping wingbacks and 2 up top for this one.
Vicario
Romero dragusin vdv
Porro sarr bentancur udogie
Maddison
Richy Son

I think we are predictable at the moment and need to switch it up so I think 352 gives us 3 at the back that gives a bit more support and better defensive positioning,the wingbacks stretch Palace out and that gives space for the likes of maddison,sarr,bentancur to operate.

Glasner coming in at the perfect time...for Palace. If they get Eze & Olise back and they're 100%...ouch.

Reckon a draw...or worse. And that ain't being a melt or inferior fan or whatever.

Olise had a serious hamstring injury. I can't see him back in time for the match.

Eze could well make a return.

What will Glasner bring to Palace, what sort of style does his team play?

Back
Top Bottom