Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just to let you know. I'm not SpursDebateTV

You fucking idiot 😂😂

But you are the one who did part of posting this shit here.

Yet you act like you have nothing to do with this information? Internet is full of random crap.
But you took the time and effort to put something here. And next second you try to raise your hands and say like you have nothing to do with it?

You seem a total retardee. Hope your mental institution controls your internet usage better going forward. An imbecile who cant understand that active actions has some kind of impact can't roam the streets freely...

This has really taken a turn……

Anyway depending on palace fitness issues we should be comfortable here. Olise will be out.

Not sure re Eze, Docoure and Guehi. We’ll have good 12 days to cunt each other off in the mean time,

But you are the one who did part of posting this shit here.

Yet you act like you have nothing to do with this information? Internet is full of random crap.
But you took the time and effort to put something here. And next second you try to raise your hands and say like you have nothing to do with it?

You seem a total retardee. Hope your mental institution controls your internet usage better going forward. An imbecile who cant understand that active actions has some kind of impact can't roam the streets freely...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Calm down ey?

He was very good in Germany. Wolfsburg were a rather average side on paper but he got them to overperform, qualifying for Europe two seasons in a row...2nd year they made it to the CL. Took points in over 70% of their games. Scored lots of goals. They were a fun watch.

At Frankfurt he won the Europa League then did well in the CL the following year...they were in our group. They lost to that brilliant Napoli side...no shame in that. Their league form was so so...but to be honest it wasn't helped by all the shitty politics within the club. Would've made top 4 if they hadn't faded towards the end...not surprising considering some out of contract players + players who wanted out (Kolo Muani) had downed tools. Still scored lots of goals but yeah conceded often too

Give him time and I bet he'll do well at Palace. They'll defo be a more entertaining watch and also harder to score against.

Regardless of him coming in, new manager bounce etc etc, we won't beat them if we play with the quality & attitude we've shown since November.

Good appointment then.

Have they officially announced him yet? Or is it quite simply the worst kept secret in football?

I notice he was at our stadium at the weekend. Hopefully he's announced sooner rather than later so he can get in before they play Burnley at the weekend so we can at least get a sort of idea before we do come up against them.

Maybe they will turn up for this one.

Who even knows.

If I'm the Palace manager I'm sitting 10 players behind the ball with a couple of pacey forwards, letting our wide players have it and blocking out the centre of the pitch, I'm then looking for quick break and waiting for us to shoot ourselves in the foot in comedic fashion.

Is Glasner someone we should be fearing for this match? He's from your neck of the woods, isn't he? Is he going to light a fire under them for us, or be a slow burner?

EDIT: I've just read up on him and I'm not worried. (Which worries me.)
No, because we are Tottenham Hotspur and our manager ist a great one!

Come On You Spurs Champions League GIF by UEFA

Liverpool are playing Luton on wed, is there a reason we couldn’t have played Chelsea too?
Because Sky need that game to be shoehorned between our games against Man City & the Arse just to maximise the ANGES' AWFUL APRIL headlines!

Last edited:
Why was our game against Chelsea postponed?
No reason (apart from the Cup final) but as already been mentioned, Liverpool play on Wednesday, so why couldn't Chelsea??

Then again, it might've come too soon for Udogie and Porro, so careful what you wish for!

I imagine it'll be televised as the BATTLE OF THE BRIDGE pt.III by Sky...

Liverpool are playing Luton on wed, is there a reason we couldn’t have played Chelsea too?

Well we were due to be on tv. Friday night game.

So I guess due to the CL matches they didn’t want to or can’t move it to that Wednesday.

Luton Liverpool was a 3pm Saturday kick off. So no tv issues for them.

Well we were due to be on tv. Friday night game.

So I guess due to the CL matches they didn’t want to or can’t move it to that Wednesday.

Luton Liverpool was a 3pm Saturday kick off. So no tv issues for them.
If WE'D have been in the Cup Final Sunday instead, I bet they would've still made us play Friday night... "so as not to disrupt the schedule for the Neutrals!!!!"

No reason (apart from the Cup final) but as already been mentioned, Liverpool play on Wednesday, so why couldn't Chelsea??

Then again, it might've come too soon for Udogie and Porro, so careful what you wish for!

I imagine it'll be televised as the BATTLE OF THE BRIDGE pt.III by Sky...

Yeah, cheers, I looked for a cup game but couldn’t see it on the fixtures. Then it dawned on me*

*by this I mean I googled it obviously

Back
Top Bottom