Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vic
Porro Rom VdV Udogie
Bentancur Bissouma
Sarr Kulusevski Maddison
Son

Sarr is amazing, goes past people, can finish, makes great runs, can pass. Let him off the leash. Let Kulusevski play as the number 10, let Madders get his mojo back attacking from the left and let Son be the guy that most chances fall to.

Porro and Udogies return would be so important for us, after that we need to get some zip into our play and start doing everything with a bit more grit and determination.

Luckily (I have just noticed), they are playing Everton tonight, so technically this is their 'new manager bounce' game.
Yes - I hadn't realised they'd get The Bounce done & dusted last night, so they're ours for the tonking on Saturday, or whenever it is.

5-0 to us.

Easy win. Fuck this bunch of south London nobodies.

3 points and onto the next game (which will be harder give Villa the respect they are owed as being a top 5 team)

This lot are talking about relegation. Different story altogether.

3 clear goal win incoming.

Hey Matt1882 sell your ticket sunshine.

Vic
Porro Rom VdV Udogie
Bentancur Bissouma
Sarr Kulusevski Maddison
Son

Sarr is amazing, goes past people, can finish, makes great runs, can pass. Let him off the leash. Let Kulusevski play as the number 10, let Madders get his mojo back attacking from the left and let Son be the guy that most chances fall to.
Quite a one paced team but I like it

I wanna see the full backs go wide at times and not always tuck into MF

Easy win. Fuck this bunch of south London nobodies.

3 points and onto the next game (which will be harder give Villa the respect they are owed as being a top 5 team)

This lot are talking about relegation. Different story altogether.

3 clear goal win incoming.

Hey Matt1882 sell your ticket sunshine.
Fans were saying the same thing before Wolves. We hardly ever score 3 goals anymore.

Vic
Porro Rom VdV Udogie
Bentancur Bissouma
Sarr Kulusevski Maddison
Son

A position that doesn't require him to cross, if Kulu has to start, that may be the best position for him.

Back
Top Bottom