Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sarr instead of Biss.

Expect to see it around 60mins.

Hopefully, biss can begin to find some rhythm.

He needs to get going, now.

Last edited:
Starting to question the side being picked .You know when you look at it and think it's not going to be a good watch. The new center back must be starting to get pissed. And I close my eyes with royal playing.Eze could run the show here

Not sure how Sarr is dropped when provides a lot energy. There is no one except destiny whose provide that same energy. Royal isn’t. Let’s see midfield on paper looks good. Front 3 there isn’t much else to choose from all the wide players are average at best.

Starting to question the side being picked .You know when you look at it and think it's not going to be a good watch. The new center back must be starting to get pissed. And I close my eyes with royal playing.Eze could run the show here
FFS if we're shitting our pants against Palace, what hope is there for anything.

Back
Top Bottom