Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What do you think Royal playing adds to the team?

Same as Ange - the best available option when our first choice defenders are missing.

That's pretty fucking obvious to anyone who doesn't suffer Emerson Derangement Syndrome.

It doesn't mean we're "happy" that our second choice is playing. Just that he's next best option in our current squad.

Same as Ange - the best available option when our first choice defenders are missing.

That's pretty fucking obvious to anyone who doesn't suffer Emerson Derangement Syndrome.

It doesn't mean we're "happy" that our second choice is playing. Just that he's next best option in our current squad.

He is shite though, sorry. Proper donkey.

What does he add to the side?

If we don't put in a serious performance today after two weeks of training and pretty much our full starting 11 then just forget about Champions League. COYS

What does he add to the side?
This question is answered in the quote you quoted from.

Christ EDS sufferers are boring and stupid. The rest of us normal fans just want to see our first choice team get the fucking job done. Obsessing about our second choice Right Back so pointless and boring. Move on.

Emerson Derangement Syndrome sufferers have this strange belief that blaming Royal for things that werre demonstrably not his fault somehow makes them look sane and normal people.

Royal was one on one with one of the best Wingers in the league and stood him up and made him come back in board to the top of the 12 yard box. Blaming anyone other than Bissouma (mainly for not tracking Gomes) or any of the other 3 defenders who should have been marking that space after Royal stopped Neto is quite clearly deranged, 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't care about the stupidly obsessed but then you get morons like Zomb in the crowd booing and that fucking sucks for all the sane supporters out there.
He never stood him up. To let him get to our box then sprint was diabolical. To then let him come back on his good foot and pick a pass was just as bad. That’s bad defending. He’s an ok right back but not an inverted right back. Nowhere near good enough to play that role.

This question is answered in the quote you quoted from.

Christ EDS sufferers are and stupid. The rest of us normal fans just want to see our first choice team get the fucking job done. Obsessing about our second choice Right Back so pointless and boring. Move on.
You are the one who is suffering from EDS, mate.
I am not obsessed with him. I just don't want him playing for THFC because he is not very good.

Emerson Derangement Syndrome sufferers have this strange belief that blaming Royal for things that werre demonstrably not his fault somehow makes them look sane and normal people.

Royal was one on one with one of the best Wingers in the league and stood him up and made him come back in board to the top of the 12 yard box. Blaming anyone other than Bissouma (mainly for not tracking Gomes) or any of the other 3 defenders who should have been marking that space after Royal stopped Neto is quite clearly deranged, 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't care about the stupidly obsessed but then you get morons like Zomb in the crowd booing and that fucking sucks for all the sane supporters out there.
You seriously can’t be thinking only biss was to blame. He was a massive part of it but Riyal has the opportunity to stop the goal twice if he done the basics of defending.

Personally have no issue with Royal coming in for Porro at RB, he isn't as good going forward but is still a capable defender.

It's at left back i don't like

You are the one who is suffering from EDS, mate.
I am not obsessed with him. I just don't want him playing for THFC because he is not very good.

Take it up with Ange and the coaching staff. Stop boring the rest of us all to tears with constant moaning about a second player we can't do anything about until Summer.

There's 10 first choice players out there today. That's where the game will be won or lost.

I don't think playing Phillips (or another academy CB) at CB during an injury crisis ahead of Emerson (famous for playing CB in a back four!) is as wild a suggestion as you keep making out.

He'd have been destroyed by Premier League attackers, confidence shot and probably never seen again.

Back
Top Bottom