Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

perfectly capable right back Emerson Royal ?
did you watch him in the last game ?
I could as good as him, NO I could'nt
We have deluded fans who think very average players are good enough. I bet any FB palace play would be better than royal. Do we have any academy players?

perfectly capable right back Emerson Royal ?
did you watch him in the last game ?
I could as good as him, NO I could'nt

Yes I did watch him. He was okay. In fact probably one of our better players second half. The problem was our first choice players not Royal.

Just because some Spurs fans like yourself have Emerson Derangement Syndrome the coaching staff at Tottenham Hotspur do not.

Yes I did watch him. He was okay. In fact probably one of our better players second half. The problem was our first choice players not Royal.

Just because some Spurs fans like yourself have Emerson Derangement Syndrome the coaching staff at Tottenham Hotspur do not.
But he could;nt pass the ball to a white shirt last time out

We have deluded fans who think very average players are good enough. I bet any FB palace play would be better than royal. Do we have any academy players?

Fans don't pick the team - the manager does. If the manager thought there was a better option at Right Back he would selct them. All evidence suggests the manager thinks royal is the best option after Porro.

I will be booing him if starts fucking about on the ball and crippling us again
That's not on, I never understand that mentality - how is that going to help?
Please save your boos for the opposition and the useless officials (because you just know they will be useless, as per).

He had the highest number of passes for Spurs at 92%.

The problem wasn't Royal - he gave the ball to better passers who then chickened out of the brave pass. That's his job - he did it. others didn't.

Liverpool Street station very busy, but I'm on a train going to Harlow and beyond, so think that they are stopping trains at WHL that don't normally.

I will be booing him if starts fucking about on the ball and crippling us again
...how about I start booing YOU, if YOU start fucking about on your high horse and crippling our support by booing HIM?

How's that sound?

Or just don't bother going today.... Boo the radio instead!

Royal Vs Wolves

81 passes at 92.6% accuracy.

4 tackles.
3 Interceptions
1 clearance
1 block
1 Shot on target.

That, my friend,. is a perfectly okay game of football by any standards for a second choice right back - except for those suffering Emerson Derangement Syndrome.

Royal is not the issue. It's our first choice players who will win or lose this game for us.

queue reaction s GIF

View: https://x.com/spursofficial/status/1763915891073282351?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

...how about I start booing YOU, if YOU start fucking about on your high horse and crippling our support by booing HIM?

How's that sound?

Or just don't bother going today.... Boo the radio instead!
we pay the highest ticket prices in the world, shouldn’t have to endure a correction shoe wearing, club footed simpleton

Back
Top Bottom