Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dear me, our fan base has some real fruitloops...

No, we are not playing Kulu, Sarr, Bents, Cuti or any fucking crazy idea you guys come up with over our perfectly capable second choice right back Emerson Royal.

It's bad enough that Porro can't defend but at least he's good on the ball and has some basic defensive training which is actually still an important part of playing RB in Ange's system.

Maybe, maybe Skipp could be turned into an Ange rb but he ain't that just yet.

Ffs :roflmao:
He’s not perfectly capable to play inverted right back because he’s shit and slow on the ball and can’t play on the half turn or with his back to goal.

Dear me, our fan base has some real fruitloops...

No, we are not playing Kulu, Sarr, Bents, Cuti or any fucking crazy idea you guys come up with over our perfectly capable second choice right back Emerson Royal.

It's bad enough that Porro can't defend but at least he's good on the ball and has some basic defensive training which is actually still an important part of playing RB in Ange's system.

Maybe, maybe Skipp could be turned into an Ange rb but he ain't that just yet.

Ffs :roflmao:
You don’t think bentancur or Sarr can play there but you think Skipp can? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

we pay the highest ticket prices in the world, shouldn’t have to endure a correction shoe wearing, club footed simpleton
I still don't agree that booing any player is necessarily the most productive solution to that...

But your comment at the end is a funny description, so fair play!!

Yes I did watch him. He was okay. In fact probably one of our better players second half. The problem was our first choice players not Royal.

Just because some Spurs fans like yourself have Emerson Derangement Syndrome the coaching staff at Tottenham Hotspur do not.
He done really well for the Wolves second goal 🤣🤣

Palace have changed up the way they train, with more intensity and on different days. Might see a soft tissue injury or two from them
That's some serious barrel scraping, straw clutching stuff right there!

I think I we should still be aiming higher than that today!!

...come on, get a hold of yourself man!!!!

That's some serious barrel scraping, straw clutching stuff right there!

I think I we should still be aiming higher than that today!!

...come on, get a hold of yourself man!!!!
I’m not wishing it upon them. It’s just a point of interest given our own storied issues with injury under a new manager. Having said that, I’m not totally confident in this game. Glasner seems to know what he’s doing and he would love to beat spurs today given his history against us

Is this the day we put in our first good home performance for 3 months?

No Way Cat GIF

Back
Top Bottom